Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boyfriend advice...

Hey Cherry,

I think I have to agree with folks here who say kick him to the curb.

IF things don't go his way with this girl or 100 others he'll call you cause you're the one... UH, I think not.

You have worked too hard on you and being where you are to take up this burden and carry his sorry ass... Oooooh...I'm too stressed ...Oooooh I'm hungry and carb depleted ... It makes this too hard to be with you.... But when I'm feeling better and after I'm done with gym floozy and gotten my rocks and I'm lonely cause she left me for the guy who won the local NPC show I'll call you....Sorry have some cheese with that whine boy and take your rug-burn kneed slam board with you!!!

Sorry to rant but this pushes some real close to home buttons...Don't even give him the time of day... You deserve someone who has the discipline not only of body but of heart and mind...It sounds like he's working the one to his benefit and to be honest there's nothing less attractive than a beautiful body with an ugly soul...... I believe it was spat who said it takes 14 days and some great indulgence and i would whole heartedly agree!!

Girl your 30 not dead..

don't settle for being regarded as second best to anything!!

Kaizen said:

don't settle for being regarded as second best to anything!!

Print out this quote, highlight it in yellow, and FUCKING TAPE IT TO THE FRIDGE, THE REAR VIEW MIRROR IN YOUR CAR, THE BATHROOM MIRROR AND ANYPLACE ELSE THAT YOU MAY HAPPEN TO GLANCE SEVERAL HUNDRED TIMES PER DAY!!!

When you actually believe it and begin to act that way..... you can take down all the little reminders! :D

Took me thirteen years, one divorce, one brain fart and two relationships to realize this......

If I can figure it out - ANY ONE CAN! tee-hee

bikinimom said:

Print out this quote, highlight it in yellow, and FUCKING TAPE IT TO THE FRIDGE, THE REAR VIEW MIRROR IN YOUR CAR, THE BATHROOM MIRROR AND ANYPLACE ELSE THAT YOU MAY HAPPEN TO GLANCE SEVERAL HUNDRED TIMES PER DAY!!!

When you actually believe it and begin to act that way..... you can take down all the little reminders! :D

Took me thirteen years, one divorce, one brain fart and two relationships to realize this......

If I can figure it out - ANY ONE CAN! tee-hee

Exactly BMom, exactly! That is what I was trying to say. You are FIRST and worth 100% of everything to yourself, and your kids if you have them! Period, thats it, there isn't anything else.

Right...Men ugh!

Okay girl, i understand your problem. It's happened to me before like a zillion and 10 times. So here's what i think...
Usually when a guy acts up and he's a lil stressed out means something more than talking went on, Now like dont jump to conclusions and think im telling you he's cheating, because he's probly not... but thats doesnt mean he hasent thought about it. And hes acting like this because he's deciding weather or not to stop thinking and act or stay with you. He's says he loves you but hey ... Love is a way strong word and its not to be messed with. and the fact that you moved out isnt sucha good thing, i know people need thier space but if you let the space grow to much its extreamly hard to come back together. K ima shup the hell up now. but good luck :)

Well news update!
He thinks I'm seeing someone and it's driving him wild, ont he other hand he's still friends with her, but last night it was her B-day and they went to Burger King with her kid! He comes over, not telling me, tells me that when he was sitting there all he can think about is me and couldn't stand the thought of someone being here, blah,blah,blah. This guy is a real good shit talker. He's leaving for florida on tuesday, so I have to go and take care of my cat at his place. (I can't have cats) I said why don't you have her take care of them and he was like, it's not like that, I wouldn't ask that of her but she can offer to pick him up saturday @ the airport. Anyways, she just got out of a relationship and according to him they both agreed if this was to evolve than so be it, if not, they have a good friendship. I told him he'll make a real good daddy figure (no offense to woman who has kids/single) He always swore he'd never date a girl w/a child.

Anyways, he'll be gone for 5 days.

Isn't funny how us men do not give a shit about our girls until we think they are with someone else or think someone else wants them.

He just wants to come back piss on your front door and when he is sure all of the other dogs are leaving you alone. Well it is back to take care of another dog in heat.

Don't you know that this is how the male species ensures the survival of their species.

Well anyway, it does sound like you are seeing how he is now. Doesn't it feel good to make him want you. I think it is time to move on now. Then you can see how bad he really wants you.

Good luck.

Girl if he pees any more on your leg your gonna need to put holes in your sneakers to drain it off...

Isn't he just the spoiled mama's boy... Well I don't want you but no one else can have you and I've got her and well that's okay cause your alone... and then he's tellin her he's right there with her by being there with her and her kid and sharing special and intimate time with them birthdays are liek holidays..... he 's a selfish ba$tard. kids do not do shades of gray so he's playing with real emotions here and if she's letting him around her little one it means shes seeing and hearing more there than he's sharing with you ...most mom's I know don't just bring somone randomly into there kids life...they get too attached too fast... If he's doing that then it just underscores that he is in all this for himself...

girl get the cats or give up the cats but get rid of any connection to this loser... Find a great guy and move on...this dirt ball needs gelding and his mother needs slapping for raising a son that would treat a woman that way!!!

Kaizen said:
...this dirt ball needs gelding and his mother needs slapping for raising a son that would treat a woman that way!!!

Gurl - you took the words right outta my mouth!

I ESPECIALLY agree about the part where this boys mother needs slapping!

And for the record... as a single mother I even carefully choose which one of my FRIENDS my children meet, let alone a "boyfriend" or "date". The man who I do finally introduce them to will be in it for the loooooong haul. Any mother who would do different, IMHO, doesn't place a high enough value on the emotional well-being of her children.

Top Bottom