Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bought chic expensive shit, bounce month later

small gifts nno big deal, and you wouldnt expect them back, but something EXPENSIVE should be treated similarly to an engagement ring which many/(most?) states view as a gift in exchange for a promise and a breakup results in a broken contract with the ring ownership reverting to the giver

To this day I regret having returned a custom made platinum necklace w/black pearls and diamond with earrings to match. Actually put up a thread about it as I was STUNNED at the dude's reaction.

The man I was seeing at the time (we were practically engaged at HIS desire, not mine) had raised his voice to me... just once. It crushed me so I returned the gift (it was a birthday gift) because I didn't care about money (never did). All I cared about was *how he treated me*.

Man was I FUCKING DUMB.

ask to come over as "friends" sometime and bring her favorite drink, Tequila works great for this. Get snot slinging drunk and after she is passed out, go to her jewlery box and steal them back, while there, look for other expensive shit she has and steal her shit too. Of course, you'll have to move after that but you'll have the damn earings back...

< hands Bino a card, "If you ever need me..." :)

txbondsman said:
ask to come over as "friends" sometime and bring her favorite drink, Tequila works great for this. Get snot slinging drunk and after she is passed out, go to her jewlery box and steal them back, while there, look for other expensive shit she has and steal her shit too. Of course, you'll have to move after that but you'll have the damn earings back...

:evil:

I enjoy an evil streak in an otherwise kind natured person.

txbondsman said:

:lmao:

Gambino said:
Dated girl for 4 months, bought her phat diamond earrings for her b-day, chic dumped my ass a month later. Misses her ex, loves me but doesn't want to be with me, etc. Should I get the earrings back? I'm thinking so...

Thank you for your donation! 'Gambino' has now 42275 karma and site received 100 tax out of your 1000 donation.

WalkingBeast said:
Disconnect her head from her body using a tool of choice, socket fuck her skull (after removing the eyes,( DONT GET SLOPPY ON ME!! BREATHE MOTHERFUCKER BREATHE!) Use your 19 inch arm to shove your fist through here ass hole and out of the hole that used to be her head, then shove your entire fist into your mouth (Like MULE!) ,take it back out, now jerk yourself off with her spine and floss your teeth with her intestines, next stab her ten thousand and five times with the sharp end of a floppy disk, now remove the earrings off of her face with your teeth, then take your time...Redecorate the living place with her hair, teeth and facial bones..Then skin her face, put it in the microwave on HIGH for five minutes take it out and rub it against your dick until it melts all over (Get it CUMS OFF hahaha) Then return to the headless corpse and eat her titties off (Be sure to swallow those nipples young man!) If everything was done correctly, you should have a headless corpse with gaping holes where titties used to be, One GAPING asshole and a few more gaping holes, removal of the spine has made her body kinda wobbly, Perfect for playing pretend games, Like "Rape Your Crippled Mother" , Also we are not done yet! I know this is too much fun to bare!, but please stay with me, it gets better! Remove all of her limbs with a hack saw, stuff em up that gaping asshole, Yell SLUT,BITCH,CUNT,WHORE for 10 hours straight, then stuff your sega genesis into her snatch and toss it off of an 80 story building so that it lands onto some bald middle aged fuck, Now go back downstairs (Do not take the elevator) And be quick, cuz you dont want the fun to be missing when you get there! Now collect the mangled corpse of the slut,whore,cunt,bitch and the flattened bald dude, bring em up to your apartment and have a "Going away party" ..Be sure to invite Sal Monella and The incredible Tumbling Elephant Man! Hope that helps ThanX No need for applause
lmao

fucking best post ever

Top Bottom