Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boldenolon Propionate (Fast EQ)

YES very serious should clarify though:

MG for MG it gives a whole lot more then most ASS ON TOP OF A TEST BASE

to be clear on the matter was commenting on EQ on top of a test base not alone.

OMEGA said:
YES very serious should clarify though:

MG for MG it gives a whole lot more then most ASS ON TOP OF A TEST BASE

to be clear on the matter was commenting on EQ on top of a test base not alone.

So for example, on a 500mg test enanthate base, you think 400mg EQ would top...

400mg deca...

OR

400mg tren E or 350mg tren ace...

I don't see where your mg for mg statment comes in. You gotta be in the minority with that one.

eq is very anabolic for me ran 600mg and got great results with 500mg of test. with no bloat or water gain with .05mg of adex ed

eq is a potent anabolic but not very stong androgenic means not really that great for strenght gains.but great for body compsition changes.

is it fair to compare eq to tren prob not tren is a high androgen ... but comparing eq to deca primo and winstrol i think eq comes out on top...
atleast for me.

chazk said:
eq is very anabolic for me ran 600mg and got great results with 500mg of test. with no bloat or water gain with .05mg of adex ed

eq is a potent anabolic but not very stong androgenic means not really that great for strenght gains.but great for body compsition changes.

is it fair to compare eq to tren prob not tren is a high androgen ... but comparing eq to deca primo and winstrol i think eq comes out on top...
atleast for me.

You can make those comparisons, but on a Mg for Mg basis the only thing EQ will be stronger than is the primo

string_bean00 said:
You can make those comparisons, but on a Mg for Mg basis the only thing EQ will be stronger than is the primo

ahh cant be quite sure on that deca does nothing for me but puff my face nips and make me look like shit..
for me 600mg of eq is alot more effective then 600mg of deca..I must be progesterone prone and only see the bad things about deca and not the good.

plus i ran winstrol towards the end of a cycle 100mg a day was awsome. for getting dense and vascular ,, but still not as anabolic as EQ i feel at the same dose
but it was only 4 weeks of winstrol vs 14 weeks of eq at 600mg but i doubt anyone could run winstrol 14 weeks at 100mg a day to find out...

so i'll def say winstrol is more potent then eq mg for mg...

string_bean00 said:
So for example, on a 500mg test enanthate base, you think 400mg EQ would top...

400mg deca...

OR

400mg tren E or 350mg tren ace...

I don't see where your mg for mg statment comes in. You gotta be in the minority with that one.

well having used all

will say it holds true what was said about EQ, if we disagree then ohh well :)

Further view Test bases to be about 400-600 mgs a week, further view Deca as an ADD on and never over 300 mgs a week

Further EQ to be used at 500-600 mgs a week.

As far as Tren yeah its great and truly powerful especially if you do not get the more caustic sides, but rather use EQ do to it ability to increase cardio output ,endurance, and RBC dramatically , and of course the dbol like pumps.

This answer is based of an Endro/ Mesomorphs experience ( which is alot btw) and of course individual reaction to compounds.

so the terms MG for MG here hold true in this camp here, so if we disagree no biggie

also if you referring to just the androgenic effects of EQ not being so potent then yes you correct

but am speaking to the total Ergogenic Package EQ offers along with extra Anabolism with low armotization and less total sides

i only have a few more compunds to go (few original) EQ being one of them and anavar being the other....cant wait, def something about the long acting ester mysticwise. but these days waiting is the hard part.

i did have a brain fart that might get me flamed but oh well. I am thinking that there is a link between eq prop flu symptoms and the physiological effects of altitude sickness (AS). with AS the symptoms occur when the body is sucking O2 thin air and is stymulated to produce more RBCs. one of the benefits of eq is increase rbc's (more than other compounds). so taking eq prop would stimulate this very rapidly.

EQ kicks ass i'm on week 8 at 600mg a week, so far very very little water if any, my strength has went up alot but i've only gained bout 6lbs, which is great for me cause i wanna stay around 210lbs anyway. this is the first time i've tried EQ and it is got to be one of tha best AS IMO. i have noticed very little acne an no hairloss. if my strength keeps goin up i'm gonna run it for bout 12-14wks. i think my next cycle will be a primo only cycle, i hear CBL's 200mg primo is awsome an very smooth. i'm ready to compare them

Top Bottom