Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding life after a baby

PeakCondition

Hi, I'm a 40 year old female that has accidentally fallen pregnant. My husband and I never thought it could happen but now that it has, will I still find the time to do what I love? I'm a career woman and we barely have time to relax with all the food prep and early morning training. Will I have the time to train, look after a baby and work and spend time with my husband? I'm really worried it will never be the same.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it will probably never be the same but....that's a good thing! Children change your life for the better imo. It will be a challenge to change what has become years of habit. You can still train and eat healthy and all of that but a child will make you realize that there is something greater and more important than yourself. I mean that in only a very positive way. You may have to make adjustments and you may have to change how you do some things. Just remember to go easy on yourself and give yourself permission to let go of routines, if needed. Find new routines and find a new balance. It will be ok :)

Top Bottom