Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding and tattoos?

somebody imbed this video for me...for some reason I can never get the youtube wraps to work for me

the stuff is water proof, shower proof (soap etc) and doesn't rub off....it lasts for several days

Dermablend Tattoo Cover - YouTube

I have one arm sleeved, the rest of me isn't covered...and again, as conditioned and dialed I will be for my competition...they won't be able deny me...plus yes I will be dark as hell between MT2, Protan, and tanning...and with the oil you are right, you won't be able to really tell from the audience.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I have a 12 inch tattoo on my dick

I'm assuming you cannot body build with tattoos?
Iv been serious in lifting weights for quite some time now, but Iv had tattoos sense 16 years old lol.. Will this ruin my idea of wanting to become a body builder?

Sent from dedication!

You can still be a bodybuilder,,,how far you go on the sport is usually up to the judges if your going to compete.
Some judges will mark down,,,some will not,,,I've also seen guys and gals get some cover work before a show and You
could barely see them.

There are pros out there with tattoos look at Andy Haman it's all about your body if you have the body then it really won't matter

There are pros out there with tattoos look at Andy Haman it's all about your body if you have the body then it really won't matter

Okay cool, well to you guys out there who know how to go about this. What do I do? Just walk in a comp and sign up lol

Sent from dedication!

Top Bottom