Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

body fat and fat on chest please help...

SpyWizard said:
chest fat sucks... but only way to get rid of it, is make the upper chest larger, or put down the burger..

I guess upper chest larger helps the appearance some, it has made mine look better, but no matter what that fat is still there. The only real answer is losing the fat. It would be nice if there was a localized fat remover that actually worked, but I don't think that your body is wired that way. There is always lipo but when you gain weight back lipo makes you look f'ed up

BigCracker said:
Just wear a bra and a girdle if you're too much of a wuss to diet it off. Oh yeah, punch your mom in the jaw for getting prego by a guy that passed on such shitty genetics too.

And there you have it! Kind words from the cracker jack!

Trust me thats as nice as they get feel honored

D_Mac said:
I guess upper chest larger helps the appearance some, it has made mine look better, but no matter what that fat is still there. The only real answer is losing the fat. It would be nice if there was a localized fat remover that actually worked, but I don't think that your body is wired that way. There is always lipo but when you gain weight back lipo makes you look f'ed up

This is exactly what a plastic surgeon told a buddy of mine. that if he was to have the fat around his chest lipo'ed off. his chest would be flatter, but it would be saggy as hell. sort of like a empty grocery bag,and that would look fucked up. he advised him not to have lipo and if it bothered him later that he should a chest wedge extension. this is basically were they cut it out. he said it does leave a scar. i differs with everybody. with some the scar is very noticable and with other its not noticable at all.

dropping bodyfat is an option friend had this problem took a while to fix it wasnt just bodyfat issue the whole chest was misshaped doing lots of decline flys, lots of weighted dips and he solved lots of it its not just fat its the whole shape u need to fix

marcboarder said:
as my body fat came back so did this fat on my peck's... is this normal?

You kind of answered your own question. Lower your b/f back down and it will go

Ive been on some long term (~4-5 months) of AIFM use and this has helped reduce fat in that area and puffiness. I dont know if its the AIFM itself, or the fat and water I have shedded while on it. Either way, it has helped a bit and I have not been dieting. It is very gradual though, so dont expect results over night.

Top Bottom