Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work problems

You dont want liver enzymes to be high period while natural. If you have drunk a week ago and your liver enzymes now are still high it means that your liver has a hard time regenerating itself. Are you a habitual heavy drinker?
I've done cycles of dbol and anadrol together and didnt have liver values high like that...elevated a bit but it went back down very quickly.
If you took the test next day after drinking then recheck after a alcohol break but shit man quit drinking you destroying your liver.

wow i really didnt know alcohol was that bad. before i quit drinking i used to drink retarded amounts of vodka or rum. is it really worse than most orals?? i always just assumed it was kind of exxagerated but never looked into it

Alcohol is poison pure and simple and out bodies treat it as such why do you think you get liver disease from it!
Steroids depends on what you doing of course are far less damaging to the liver than alcohol. If I take 250mg of tesosterone a week my liver values are very low. If you drink a shot or two of alcohol every day I have a feeling you will do some damage.
Here is my liver values from taking 250mg of test a week

AST (SGOT) 19.....Range 0-40
ALT (SGPT) 28.....Range 0-55

And at times I come off cycles and have this test done within 2 weeks and never was I close to 100 regardless what I took orals or otherwise

I heard liv 52 is supposed to work wonders. I would try out some of that and see where your numbers are after a while. Whenever you end up getting on your gear make sure you keep up your blood work.

Top Bottom