Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blasts

Power36

Well guys, two years on HRT about and Ive done two seperate blasts....one with 400mg Primo, one with 400mg Masteron+50mg Var daily for 8 weeks while jumping up Test from 200mg to 400mg. I gained about 5 pounds and felt good on the Mast+Var+additional 200mg Test, so maybe I will do it again in future but not so sure it was worth the $$$$.....It wasnt like I got freaky results different than my regular natural training days or my normal HRT doses. Maybe AAS doesnt impact me like other people? People seem to get crazy results and feel so much stronger, talk about looking so much better, etc....I know I am recovering more on the blasts and feeling better, but I do not get "freaky" results....I train hard, eat well, and supplement very well...and I know how to train and eat....

Just curious if Im naturally big and put on muscle easy, maybe would I need more AAS to feel substantial results? I thought less would maybe work for me since I gain easy without them.

Just curious as well i have tons of test stockpiled, Ive played with my doses over past two years but always get my scripts refilled on time...so over two years Ive ended up with tons of extra T!!! So I could always do a blast of 600mg T or something, but Im not looking to get huge....I just like feeling better and shredding up a little, but I can do that with diet and training....Id love to try Primo again at 600mg or 800mg, but its so expensive its not even funny! Plus its a lot of injecting.....I could stand to do Masteron again, but if I did might run it longer than 8 weeks, and use tbol instead of Var to save cash.....Primo + Masterson might be real fun, but again really expensive haha....

Im just daydreaming here and not ready to do a blast for another 2 months or so....always was so curious about AAS all my life, but never did them until being on HRT....now Ive done two blasts and dont feel like they have the results for me like they do others I know whove done them or how people talk about them on the forums..but then again, folks use much higher doses that 400mg Primo or 400mg Masteron per week!

Ah better go, just brainstorming for my next blast or if I should do one instead of just higher Test...

Well guys, two years on HRT about and Ive done two seperate blasts....one with 400mg Primo, one with 400mg Masteron+50mg Var daily for 8 weeks while jumping up Test from 200mg to 400mg. I gained about 5 pounds and felt good on the Mast+Var+additional 200mg Test, so maybe I will do it again in future but not so sure it was worth the $$$$.....It wasnt like I got freaky results different than my regular natural training days or my normal HRT doses. Maybe AAS doesnt impact me like other people? People seem to get crazy results and feel so much stronger, talk about looking so much better, etc....I know I am recovering more on the blasts and feeling better, but I do not get "freaky" results....I train hard, eat well, and supplement very well...and I know how to train and eat....

Just curious if Im naturally big and put on muscle easy, maybe would I need more AAS to feel substantial results? I thought less would maybe work for me since I gain easy without them.

Just curious as well i have tons of test stockpiled, Ive played with my doses over past two years but always get my scripts refilled on time...so over two years Ive ended up with tons of extra T!!! So I could always do a blast of 600mg T or something, but Im not looking to get huge....I just like feeling better and shredding up a little, but I can do that with diet and training....Id love to try Primo again at 600mg or 800mg, but its so expensive its not even funny! Plus its a lot of injecting.....I could stand to do Masteron again, but if I did might run it longer than 8 weeks, and use tbol instead of Var to save cash.....Primo + Masterson might be real fun, but again really expensive haha....

Im just daydreaming here and not ready to do a blast for another 2 months or so....always was so curious about AAS all my life, but never did them until being on HRT....now Ive done two blasts and dont feel like they have the results for me like they do others I know whove done them or how people talk about them on the forums..but then again, folks use much higher doses that 400mg Primo or 400mg Masteron per week!

Ah better go, just brainstorming for my next blast or if I should do one instead of just higher Test...

I alternate HRT at 100 mg levels with cycles at over 500. And there is a big difference in sides more than anything. I got BIGGER, but not like Flex magazine.

My advice is to keep it simple and do 750 of test per week. Split it is three injections over 12 weeks. This will tell you the story. And you can bail out if things get crazy emotionally.

Thanks guys for the posts...been a while since Ive been on....

I was actually thinking before I got on here earlier in the week, that since I have so much freaking Test stockpiled, and Im low on funds, next blast I might as well use some of the Test up....I do have some Tbol pills I can rock with it too, and I have a little Deca left over from a year ago using it for joints....

But trying 750mg sounds good.....bail out if it gets crazy emotionally? as in aggresive moods?

As for diet on the blasts, hmmmm hard to remember to be honest....probably not much change at all, just was more aware of making sure I downed extra protein shakes and took handfuls of BCAAs every time I stepped in the kitchen....

Things have been a little crazy as of late, and Im not on a blast, but for sure I am not eating as much, not as many calories, and not as much protein for sure...and not hammering BCAAs like I did on blasts or when Im super strict with everything even on my regular HRT.....life at times can have other areas that take priority over making lifting, eating,and supplements top of the to do list...and the last 3 or 4 weeks is one of those times....once the dust settles, Ill start thinking about and planning a 750mg blast!!!!!!! Do you up your arimidex accordingly and if so how much when on that dose?

if your going to blast then you need to change the diet. The extra drugs arent going to work magic if theres no food to let the drugs do what they are designed to do. You need to significantly increase your nutrient and calorie intake to see any results. I'm sure you know this (or you should. Not trying to sound condecending in any way btw. But its a shame to spend alot of $$ and be dissapointed if your diet and/or training isnt where it should be for what your goals are.

No not at all, appreciate the advice. To be honest Ive been scared on the blasts to increase calories. Protein intake was high, and training was spot on. I have extensive experieince in competitive lifting and training for high level athletics....and during the blasts was committing to 4 lifts a week, 2 interval sessions, and 3 core/stability/active recovery sessions....yea I had a lot of time to dedicate to training...calories I did not increase though, for fear of blowing up in size too much or gaining tons of weight. I was wishing for body recomp, staying close to same weight but dropping bodyfat percentage and keeping recovery up with all the training....on a low dose of HRT last spring I was down to 7.9% BF in the 230s and strong as sh$t....thought the blasts would drop me lower or would make me stronger and stay super lean....no I didnt get what Id expect for the cash I dropped on Primo, and that was one reason I went with Masteron was to save money....down the road if I had more cash id maybe try UG Primo instead of the real deal, and bump up the Test with it or maybe add Mast with Primo who knows....but yea neither had me feeling like I was superman or anything really beyond what I can do "natural" on my regular HRT doses as long as Im training hard and keeping diet in check....

Key word you used is significant....my protein and nutrient intake did not increase to a large degree, most of the time I am on a super high protein, low carb diet supplemented with lots of BCAAs and a few protein shakes a day....I guess I need to jack it up even higher next time I do a blast....

That's pretty low bodyfat and if it got even lower during a blast this is exactly why you didn't notice big lean mass gains or more fat loss. There's just not a lot left to work with so you got strength instead. Bodyfat is like extra calories, very simply there is no excess in your diet to grow and your fat levels are low to very low to begin with so going much lower is not an option and gaining muscle while losing fat (recomp) at those levels is nearly a non starter.

If you want to get bigger, eat more. Leaner, diet down a bit. Both are facilitated by drugs but your problem is diet pure and simple.

thanks Zoofas and burn....

So next time I try a blast (probably Christmas time maybe unless I get more time to train in near future, meaning like I normally do 4 lifts/2 intervals/3 active recovery+core+stability...and now Im just aiming for 3 full body lifts a week for now to maintain due to other life commitments....but Im probably gonna try the 600-700mg week testosterone since I have so much, and maybe add Tbol since I have some of that....Ill need to get crazy with protein intake and maybe allow myself a little more carbs than usual.....and maybe next summer if financially I can afford it Id like to do Primo again (UG lab maybe so its more affordable?) or hit Masteron again with Var and hit the diet even harder....I might have some Var left too so right now I have stockpiled tons of Testosterone, and some tbol, and some var tabs....so I should use a combo of them for next blast...

You guys rock, thanks for all the feedback

Another 2 cents for free. Given that recomp is the goal and you are already so low in fat, have you considered Tren? Not something to take lightly but if anything can accomplish what you are trying to do, it's Tren. It makes primo look like water and test look like anavar. Tren and/or overall higher doses but if the idea is a permanent change to a bigger or leaner you that can be maintained on your base non-blast HRT, you will still need to either eat more to get bigger or more finely tun your diet to get marginally leaner. At sub 10% there just isn't much to work with so unless you intend to run more/stronger drugs indefinitely (and even then you have marginal room) you need to consider change at those levels.

Thanks Z....I did consider Tren, read lots and lots of threads about it, and got scared....for one some say dont do it unless you are highly experienced with AAS, Im not. Two blasts is hardly experienced. Then there is the half the folks love it, other half says sides are so bad they will never do it again...so I guess I chickened out :-) hah

Top Bottom