Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blast / cruise and having kids?

warrior08

Would it be possible to blast and cruise and still be able to have kids a few years after doing so?

Possible, sure

Chances are greatly reduced though. Plenty of stories from guys who have slipped one past the goalie whilst on for a long while.

As they say, it only takes one. Even while suppressed you still probably have 4 or 5 of them swimming around :)

I have never blast/cruised, but my wife got pregnant while I was on tren and test (and I'm sure there was deca and EQ in there too.) And this was toward the end of about a year of too long cycles with too short off times.

I also knew a guy who was "on" for over 2 years straight (NOT HRT) and got his wife pregnant.

Both mine and his were premature by 3 and 2 weeks, but were and still are perfectly healthy. No problems whatsoever.

Hope this helps at least a little.

Would it be possible to blast and cruise and still be able to have kids a few years after doing so?

It's a 110% fact that you can still get a girl pregnant while you're 'cruising', I've had clients with kids during a cruise (multiple times).:D

If your serious about cruising permanently due to very low natural test levels, and you want to keep the door open to having your own kids in the future, you can go to a sperm bank and arrange for them to keep your pre-cruise sperm frozen. This way you can use artificial insemination when you and the women decide its time and you don't need to worry about your own production at all.

I'm 2 kids down after 2 very long cycles. One was conceived during cycle. I wouldn't be worried about it.

Top Bottom