Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bino

hey bino,

you jelly?

17fr6x.jpg

honestly yea i am.
i want a new truck, the budget allows but my commute does not
120 miles round trip 5 days a week over a mtn pass and down a switchbacky river road.
so i'm stuck base modeling it up with a 4 cylinder for the next few years before i can relocate

I had an old lady come and offer me advice on handstand pushups...she said she does crossfit..she has hunched shoulders and glutes that look like bags of lard...

honestly yea i am.
i want a new truck, the budget allows but my commute does not
120 miles round trip 5 days a week over a mtn pass and down a switchbacky river road.
so i'm stuck base modeling it up with a 4 cylinder for the next few years before i can relocate

My kid changed schools and has 100 mile round trip back and forth to school/practice everyday. His Tahoe which is loaded with over 1000 pounds of stereo shit was getting 14 mpg his 12 Chevy 1500 z71 is toteing 22s and 38s it gets about 12 mpg. He has a 10 BMW 328 xdrive for scooting around but was not a viable option for a daily driver according to him. So we bought a new Mustang GT. It gets 24 mpgs and with a few bolt ons is putting down near 500hp. That 4 banger may not be saving you shit what's it in?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom