Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bino

trying to determine who is the bigger dbag between miplank and sb is a rather difficult mathematical task.
so many variables, x-factors, and odditites that just when you think it's obviously sb miplank posts pics of his 80k 4 cylinder s-10
and you're like wtf?
#discuss

on daflugggeigh's wedding night, after consuming the hymen with some blessed water he will cut a hole
in a sheet for his uncircumcised/unwashed weinis and consumate the marriage (the weinis is unwashed for 30 days prior to marriage).
this is an age old tradition, the from thence forward sexual activites will be conducted for procreation thru a sheet,
when the need for farm hands is greatest.
discuss

I just sold this to dabuff's fiance.
Claudia Maxwell's Blog: Ladies! Restore your virginity for a low price of $29.95
Artificial-Hymen.jpg

I've been. Dbag all my life i enjoy it and i could care less what anybody thinks cause 99999 out of100000 times I'll kick your ass and you won't be able to do shit about it. As far as mitch he's my ngr love the guy his trucks are way cool and if you don't like Em you Fucking sux. Baleeeeeee dat.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom