Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Binge eating on DNP!!!

KillerLoop

I'm on 600mgs a day of dnp right now and I seem to be able to control my diet in the morning, but then later on in the day I always give into my carb cravings and totally pig out on junk food. It gets so much worse when you use higher doses of DNP.

I know most of you will be thinking 'just use some self control' but I have been dieting for ages now and havent touched junk for a long time until the last two days.

Does anyone else get mad cravings like this??? What can I do to stop them as I only have 5 more days of the cycle left and I don't want it to be a total waste of time because I'm eating too many cals.

Killerloop,

I'm thinking of doin a DNP cycle myself, what's your experience with it. How long on it and what doses have you been taking.

Have you been getting good results.

Where about' in the UK are you, I'm in sunny Manchester!!!!!

Hello mate,

I am from Sussex, near London.

I've done loads of cycles. Short, high dose ones and long, low dose ones.

Actually my first ever cycle I did was the best. 400mgs for 10 days. This is because the sides get worse with every successive cycle in my opinion. Because of this I was able to hold a perfect diet without the cravings.

The sweating is seriously bad though, especially for me. I used to work in an office and had to wear black shirts all week to hide the huge sweat marks!!

You get great results about 5 days after stoping use when all the water retention has gone.

Feel free to PM me mate if you have any more questions.

I don't know what it is but I never get cravings on dnp. If anything, it kills my appetite. If you are having problems controlling it, try popping some zenedrine, hydroxycut, ripped fuel or something of that sort.

I had the same problem

On my first and only DNP cycle I had the worst carb cravings.

Doing the 3 day carb deplete before the cycle didn't help either.

I remember at one point being so hungry I collected a large pizza from the Pizza place about 7 mins from my home. I finished the entire pizza before I got home.

I was eating like a madman, but I still lost a couple pounds. Next time I am going to eat clean though.

I have AST dymetadrine extreme. I use it in the morning and early PM but I dont like using it later or I cant get good sleep and this is when the cravings are worse.

Top Bottom