Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bikini competitor cycle

Hello ladies, glad to be here
My name is Cheryl and I will be competing in bikini later this year
Iâm 112 pounds and 5â4ââ
41 years old, darker complexion and lean
And iâve trained since college
My bikini cycle will involve testosterone, winstrol and anavar
These have worked good for me but never used them together
What is a good way to stack all three without getting a lot of permanent side effects
Not using these

Hello ladies, glad to be here
My name is Cheryl and I will be competing in bikini later this year
Iâm 112 pounds and 5â4ââ
41 years old, darker complexion and lean
And iâve trained since college
My bikini cycle will involve testosterone, winstrol and anavar
These have worked good for me but never used them together
What is a good way to stack all three without getting a lot of permanent side effects
Cheryl,
I am guessing you are actually a pro card carrier or looking to get your pro card as the stack you are looking at is not a stack for someone looking to just get more fit and at 112 pounds you could really develop some major muscle just doing one of your recommended compounds with the correct diet.

My wife has run Anavar and Test together and she ran max 20 mg of test cyp a week and 10 mg of Anavar every day broken into two 5 mg doses. My wife's stomach did not deal well with the Anavar though so after she ran this cycle she changed over to 20 mg of Test cyp per week and 50 mg of Pimo per week. Primo and test are both injections and she would inject one on sunday and the other on Wednesday in an attempt to try and keep her hormones running a little more level. She really liked the way the test and Primo made her feel. Now with that said and based on my research some women have been able to go as high as 100 mg of test a week for short cycles of 4 weeks or less. After doing blood work and varying the wife's doses we determined that 10 mg of Test Cyp per week keeps my wife just over the blood tests maximum test levels for women, 70-80 ng/dl . With that research we are able to let her cruise at that level then she cycles on and off the Primo at 50 mg per week for 4-6 weeks. Research says she could blast up to 150 mg per week as a female, but since my wife has no goals of competing the lower dose gets her the results in the gym she wants.

I hope this helps. Just some FYI my wife is 52 and post menopausal, if you are pre menopausal these anabolics could put you in menopause early. If you are in menopause already you will need to track blood work a lot closer as during this time your hormones are naturally all over the place let alone the stuff you are injecting or ingesting.

Top Bottom