Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bigger arms

Squats. If you don't work your entire body, your arms will only grow so much. While you do see guys with big upper bodies and tiny little legs, keep in mind that their upper bodies would be bigger and stronger if their legs were jacked.

Try starting with chinups, they should be a bit easier until you can progress to pullups. Dips, or even bench dips would be good for you at this point. At your strength level, I also wouldn't underestimate the simple puhsup. You also would benefit from some sort of heavy rowing. Big arms and a tiny back are not aesthetically pleasing or functional, so row before you worry about curling.

The reason your arms are small is because you are WEAK.. why do you max on dumbell curl?? Thats just dumb.. try to eat more food and get stronger you will get bigger.. For bicep try to do atleast 6-8 reps no lower thant that,, maxing out on bench press is fine because its a compound movement and heavy bench press will really get your tricep big if you do it right.. focus on heavy barbell curl 10-8 6-8 reps dumbell curl preacher curl, for tricep overhead dumbell extension, close grip bench press which is the best tricep mass builder and pushdown if you have the machine for it if not dips or skull crusher are good as well.. Make sure you go heavy..

There ya go, his legs are already big so I think its time to neglect those and just do upper body.

Bro, even if your legs are big I bet they are weak. Everyone isn't telling you to squat and dead lift for the fun of it. Although it would be fun..

If you squat and dead lift you will become a beast, if you try to ignore your lower body because squatting is hard and so is dead lifting you will forever be a vag.

There ya go, his legs are already big so I think its time to neglect those and just do upper body.

Bro, even if your legs are big I bet they are weak. Everyone isn't telling you to squat and dead lift for the fun of it. Although it would be fun..

If you squat and dead lift you will become a beast, if you try to ignore your lower body because squatting is hard and so is dead lifting you will forever be a vag.

Truest words I have ever read.

I never used to understand the importance of legs. Plus when I first got into lifting I was intimidated by squats and embarrassed that I couldn't lift much. Once I finally smartened the fuck up squats became my fav exercise. You truely do get stronger overall and your growth is exponential if you incorporate your legs. these guys are right by telling you not to just forget about them and focus on upper bod!!

Its ok bro, once you lift real weight you can grow some pecs like mine, and maybe some balls also, that way you can do pull ups.

On the real though, the boobs were free, I just stole the silicone from your mom's fake tits.

hahaha aww dude did that comment get to you? since you deleted the profile tit pic afterwards anyone would think that you were self conscious of those pecs ..lol

ENOUGH insulting each other in this thread. i don't care if you guys know each other or are playing around.. i don't want stuff like this on the boards, it only causes fights and gets good bro's banned over stupid sh*t.

zed already said to play nice and still i see flamish posts. when a mod says stop, then stop.

just walk away and report it to a mod, don't get into flame wars with other people. lets not make fun of peoples pics or moms, lets encourage each other por favor'e!! we are all better than this!

I would edit your posts before Columbo sees what is going on.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS !

If you want to talk shit to each other take it to chat + conversation ,its not welcome in this forum.

Top Bottom