Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BIG Thanks!

localgirl

I just wanted to thank all you wonderful ladies for all of your advice, support & words of wisdom.
I have suceesfully reached my weight goal- and I couldnt be happier. I've learnt so much for all of you & I hope that other women come here & get to enjoy the wonderful experience of learning about shaping your life & your body for the better. Everything has snowballed to a great feeling inside & out. Though there is still much room for improvment. Hopefully in the new year, I will be ready to start training for a figure comp.

Again, thanks everyone! much LOVE!!! xoxoxo LG

I just wanted to thank all you wonderful ladies for all of your advice, support & words of wisdom.
I have suceesfully reached my weight goal- and I couldnt be happier. I've learnt so much for all of you & I hope that other women come here & get to enjoy the wonderful experience of learning about shaping your life & your body for the better. Everything has snowballed to a great feeling inside & out. Though there is still much room for improvment. Hopefully in the new year, I will be ready to start training for a figure comp.

Again, thanks everyone! much LOVE!!! xoxoxo LG

Hey LG,
I'm happy you've reached your goal. Congratulations!!

YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats awesome LG. congrats. hopefully i'll reach my goal soon as well.

Top Bottom