Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big news story in Toronto...

It's not a dating site, it's an "cheat on your wife and have an affair which could lead to a divorce and kids having two parents" site -- or now known as the tigerwoodscheatonmywifesite.com lol

when u have kids - ur view on a lot of things changes in life :)

c

If I have kids. :) My point is yes that is what the site is for but don`t normal dating sites have people using it to cheat all the dam time the only thing different is Ashley Madison is up front about what there site is all about.

If I have kids. :) My point is yes that is what the site is for but don`t normal dating sites have people using it to cheat all the dam time the only thing different is Ashley Madison is up front about what there site is all about.

yes but the message is what's at stake. "find someone to date" is a bit different than "live life! have an affair!".

"Daddy, what's an affair?"

c

TTC rejects streetcar ad promoting infidelity - The Globe and Mail

What are your thoughts? I am all for freedom of speech especially if helps lower transit fares.

The eye-catching wraparound streetcar ad, with oversized white print on a mauve background, reads “Life is short. Have an affair.” It directs viewers to the company's website, whose featured package guarantees “an affair to remember” in three months or your $249 back.

Well no shit they're gonna remember something that will probably fuck up their lives for a very long time.

Man I'd laugh so hard if the real story was that streetcar being filled with C4 and blown sky high, kinda like in The Rock.

People are somewhat intolerant. I would of though that in this day of 60% divorce, this would be okay.

Sure, lets rip a gaping wound open even further.

intolerant? are we supposed to tolerate and support distrust and lies in married couples? please, i am all for freedom of speech, but "live life. have an affair" is a fucking bad joke. will ashleymadison.com pay the lawyer fees for the marriages that are dissolved from this bullshit? or the alimony? i feel we can drop the intolerance on things like nudity (either in public or on television) and be more open sexually as a culture in general, but cheating on your spouse should never be acceptable. thats not living life, thats destroying many lives when the truth comes out.

Top Bottom