Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Cycle Big Guy OTC Protocol - Dosing? Needtogetaas GTFIH!

Gawd

;););)

Alright,

So what would the recommended products and dosing protocol be for an OTC PCT Stack for a 16 - 20 Week long cycle consisting of 1g+ Test and other goodies cycled throughout(dbol, tbol, etc).

Also for people in the 250lb+ club.

I've heard 3 caps ed for Phytoserms.

And say HCGen wasn't ran throughout cycle (Out of stock), what kind of dosing would be best for running it in the last month / through Pre-PCT?

Basically, what would be the perfect breakdown for this? :D :D

;););)

Alright,

So what would the recommended products and dosing protocol be for an OTC PCT Stack for a 16 - 20 Week long cycle consisting of 1g+ Test and other goodies cycled throughout(dbol, tbol, etc).

Also for people in the 250lb+ club.

I've heard 3 caps ed for Phytoserms.

And say HCGen wasn't ran throughout cycle (Out of stock), what kind of dosing would be best for running it in the last month / through Pre-PCT?

Basically, what would be the perfect breakdown for this? :D :D

Toss the hcgenerate into the last 4-8 weeks of the cycle my bro at 3 caps am and 2 caps pm. However for a cycle that long I would go with a hcg blast 500ius twice a week on weeks 4 through 8 and 12 through 16. The of course tha last 4-8 weeks youron the hcgenerate. During much longer cycles you do not want to run hcg for longer then 4 week blast. Keeping your body from desensitization and not responding. Nearing the end of the cycle its always best to use less drugs the better. Although in some cases the addition of a DHT can be of help ( whole other topic)

The day the cycle ends start pct.
weeks
1-2 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm
3-6 forma-stanzol 3-4 pumps am and 3-4 pm.
2-4 unleashed and post cycle 1 cap of each 3 times a day

Now the above would be a perfectly fine pct. You can add to this pct with
weeks
1-6 need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day ( optional nutrition retention)
3-7 phytoserm-347 1 cap 3 times a day for big boys like your self above 250 most everyone else 1 cap twice a day (optional extended pct mid pct help)

Follow up any pct with 4 weeks of bridge 1 cap 3 times day. Follow that up with a 4 week blast of dermacrine or sarms for a non suppressive mid cycle if you like too.

Always keep letro and dostinex/cabisar/cabralon on hand no matter what. Anyone who is cycle steroids should have these two drugs regardless of weather you feel you will ever need them or not. Better to have and not need then to need and not have IMO.

Now Looking at your cycle it looks like you will be running a few blast of oral steroids. IMO you should run N2guard throughout the entire cycle of any steroid cycle. N2 GUARD

Your health is important to you right? SHort and sweet N2guard is the mother load of all steroid health support supplements and it covers every health support need you can fathom. Brings it all into one bottle and makes it simple. Enough said I think?
At the very least run it at the same times you are running the orals.

During pct health support is still a concern but maybe not to the point of needed to run another whole bottle of N2guard. Switch back to a normal multi-vitamin Sports nutrition :: Ruthless 3D Multi - Ruthless Supplements and maybe some Krill oil Sports nutrition :: Krill-TS - Ruthless Supplements

Hope this helped bro. And I am always here to help. Shoot back any questions you mite be left with my man.

Perfect bro! Well said and clear.

Now what about doing this.
Running N2Guard throughout. Then between the oral blasts, throw in some Liv.52 also for some additional liver cleansing before starting the next oral.

Perfect bro! Well said and clear.

Now what about doing this.
Running N2Guard throughout. Then between the oral blasts, throw in some Liv.52 also for some additional liver cleansing before starting the next oral.

Use unleashed and post cycle bro. You will get a lot more out of it plus both of them have liver cleaners in it. Then sense you are going to be on so long I would also use some krill oil well you are not on the n2guard too. Like this here

Sports nutrition :: Krill-TS - Ruthless Supplements

Top Bottom