Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***********big Buck***********

HelmsmaN

Hey Bro, I passed a big marine in a red Jeep with custom wheels and lights going up 163 on Tuesday afternoon. Was that you?

If he had on red pumps and a blond wig it was buck!

HelmsmaN said:
Hey Bro, I passed a big marine in a red Jeep with custom wheels and lights going up 163 on Tuesday afternoon. Was that you?

negative, I drive a blue jeep. :fro: What did u do yesterday for the 4th? The beaches were packed!!! I was there all day @ a keggar.

We didn't have the kids, so we stayed home and had sex all day and chilled. What a great stree-free day off. I just couldn't find it in me to battle the crowds.

HelmsmaN said:
We didn't have the kids, so we stayed home and had sex all day and chilled. What a great stree-free day off. I just couldn't find it in me to battle the crowds.

yeap it was real bad....damn tourists!!!! :D We actually were drinking w/ some girls from New Jersey...they were hot.

Big Buck said:

yeap it was real bad....damn tourists!!!! :D We actually were drinking w/ some girls from New Jersey...they were hot.

No shitting, what part of Nj are they from and did you get some? Did you lay some pipe or did you stand there and pose all day long?

I'll share a little secret with you, tell them you are loaded and before you know it. It's a group orgy.

fistfullofsteel said:

No shitting, what part of Nj are they from and did you get some? Did you lay some pipe or did you stand there and pose all day long?

I'll share a little secret with you, tell them you are loaded and before you know it. It's a group orgy.

I fucked one of them, my friend Todd fucked one too. They were all jocking though. We went back to their hotel rooms and partied after the beach. I don't remember where exactly they were from....shit I don't even remember their names (I was fucking drunk)..... ;)

Big Buck said:

I fucked one of them, my friend Todd fucked one too. They were all jocking though. We went back to their hotel rooms and partied after the beach. I don't remember where exactly they were from....shit I don't even remember their names (I was fucking drunk)..... ;)

Nice that is what I like to read. My motto is, "If she is talking to me, then that means I am getting some."

fistfullofsteel said:

Nice that is what I like to read. My motto is, "If she is talking to me, then that means I am getting some."

good motto. :fro:

Top Bottom