Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big B becomes Bigger B!

bigbassturd

High End Bro
Platinum
EF VIP
Alright, haven't kept a lifting log in awhile, so I'm going to start fresh. This is going to initially be a cycle log, but I will do my best to continue this log indefinitely. I usually train to stay shredded, but I feel it's time to pack on some real mass again.

I just started this run, and can't wait to start seeing results!

I'd like to first thank NTBM, my team members and friends, for helping provide me with the products and knowledge that I am about to put to use. Protein Factory, Gorilla-Pharma, and MRSUPPS also deserve a big thanks. Without you guys this run wouldn't be near as great!

Looks like this:

1-18 Sust 750mg
1-18 EQ 600mg
1-4 Beastdrol 40mg
5-12 Tren Hex 350mg
10-18 Mast 600mg
13-16 GorillaPharma Epi 60mg
17-18 Gorilla Epi 80mg

N2Slin and Big Blast/N2Bulk throughout. AI will be Aromasin and Forma as needed. Caber will control prolactin.

Various supps for support, including N2Guard, Fish/Krill oil, creatine and Taurine to name a few.

PCT will consist of

The all-new D Spark
Unleashed
Post Cycle
Powerchews and NTBM DAA
HCGenerate
HCG/HMG blasts
GEAR
Bridge
Ostarine
Gw

Current stats:
5'10''
201lbs
10-11%bf

Looking to step on stage a few times through the summer, so my goals are to stay shredded while adding LBM. Hoping to come out around 215 with 8-9% body fat.

Diet will stay consistent and clean, except for one carb day which is usually Saturday. Targeting about 3400 calories, not including the Big Blast and N2Bulk.

I am ready to roll through the summer season and see where 2013 can take me! I have my goals in focus and will kill it every time I set foot in the gym!

i love this cycle line up. what are the dates for the shows you are doing? or at least what weeks in this cycle will they line up?
will they be during this cycle?
is the mast P or E?

i love this cycle line up. what are the dates for the shows you are doing? or at least what weeks in this cycle will they line up?
will they be during this cycle?
is the mast P or E?

the mast is E. I hate pinning ED.

The shows fall in and after the cycle, but the exact dates of the ones I'll attend will depend on how ready I think I am, as well as where Psizzle wants to go, as she is my travel partner and show buddy.

Top Bottom