Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bicep question

GeoJim

I'm looking to get that baseball stuck in the arm look to my bicep. I've been working on it for years, have a out 8% body fat and curl some heavy weight and also do plenty of pull ups of all grips for toning and I just end up with a bulky arm. My army are 16 in now and have that long one piece look. And bicep routine that. Oils help me out would be appreciated, I usually do back and bicep same day. Or is this just a genetic thing and I am pretty much out of luck. Thanks

A lot of muscle shape can be awarded to genetics but there is exercises you can use to accent certain parts.
Camber curls and preacher curls helped me achieve more of the "peaky" look your describing.
My arms were 16" cold and my bicep was of longer nature. But I knew that genetically men in my family had large peaks. So I focused on preacher curls because basically you need more bicep to have more peak. Since my cycle)off topic) my arms are nearly 18".

"You mean there's more to life than being hard as fuck?"

A lot of muscle shape can be awarded to genetics but there is exercises you can use to accent certain parts.
Camber curls and preacher curls helped me achieve more of the "peaky" look your describing.
My arms were 16" cold and my bicep was of longer nature. But I knew that genetically men in my family had large peaks. So I focused on preacher curls because basically you need more bicep to have more peak. Since my cycle)off topic) my arms are nearly 18".

Thanks man, good quote but Do you do full extension or isolation on the preacher? I've been hittin the hammer curls hard cause I heard those were good for peaks this true?

Hammers hit the brachialis unbelievably well and make your bicep appear bigger from an "outside" view. Full extension on the preacher. You need length of the bicep to create a big peak.. It all basically bunches up into this "baseball" when contracted.. If that makes sense..

Hammers hit the brachialis unbelievably well and make your bicep appear bigger from an "outside" view. Full extension on the preacher. You need length of the bicep to create a big peak.. It all basically bunches up into this "baseball" when contracted.. If that makes sense..

I have been neglecting the preacher bench usually do all my biceps standing. Good form though I know that.

I have been neglecting the preacher bench usually do all my biceps standing. Good form though I know that.

Yeah I went hard with wide grip barbell curls, classic to the head curl.
Hammer curls, preacher and camber curls. Heavy as a motherfucker 4-6 reps.
But usually I'm 8-12 but for the purpose of "quick" building and to get that peak I went heavy as fuck lower rep range. Worked for me.. Just listen to your body and kill that shit!

Yeah I went hard with wide grip barbell curls, classic to the head curl.
Hammer curls, preacher and camber curls. Heavy as a motherfucker 4-6 reps.
But usually I'm 8-12 but for the purpose of "quick" building and to get that peak I went heavy as fuck lower rep range. Worked for me.. Just listen to your body and kill that shit!

Fuckin right man, ive been doing about 7 reps per set then burn out with light weight at the end, pyrmids. how long did it take you to go from 16 to 18?

I personally like spider curls and when I'm doing dumbbell curls I supinate my wrists outwards.

Sent from my GT-S5830D using EliteFitness

Top Bottom