Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bf% to see abs?

spatterson said:
I'm gonna go with genetics on this one. Everyone's different.

At 220 pounds and 37% fat, days after giving birth, I had a deep 4 pack. They're just always there. Now, to get those big dents in the sides of my ass, I have to be at 10% or less. :)

Gucci, I'm just glad you know that it's about body fat and not the number of crunches you do. It's all about diet.

Screw the abbs....I am looking for those big dents in the sides of my ass ;) Gotta a wee little way to go......

genetics... i have side cuts anywhere below 20ish... six pack starts coming in at around 16-17 for me...

its all about where you hold the fat...

Sorry for my wiseass reply before; feeling randy on a solitary friday night.

I'm at about 17, and you can see the outline of the pack, but none of the actual cans quite yet,if you see what I mean. They're about to break through, I think.

I'm American Japanese though, and I really strongly suspect that genetics has something to do with it. I knew some thin girls in Japan who had a relatively small amout of bf who still had no sixpacks. Because asians have relatively little booties (sad!) we can have no sixpacks at lower body fat. I seem to remember that Spatts who has a four pack at 37% bodyfat (I am so fucking jealous I could spit!) also has the ghetto booty thang going on. Like Phem said, it's all about where you hold your fat. I saw pics of Phem's abs I think, and she knows what the hell she's talking about!

Wyst

frick!!!!! my ab genetics bite.......im at the oppostie extreme, my bf is around 12 ish (i say a lil more) and i got a 3 vertical lines.....thats it!!!!!

Top Bottom