Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beverly international liver in my diet

Anthony sant.

this supplement I found online contains 100% beef liver which one of the healthiest and highly nutrition properties beefs , it comes in powder form and I was wondering if you are familiar with it and how do you take something like this, if you just added to your meals or something like that, I don't think it would be tasty adding beef liver to a protein shake or fruit juice, so before buying it I would like to know how to consume it, thank you.

Why not just eat liver? I can't imagine any sort of liver pill will even closely compare to actual real food. A liver powder also sounds disgusting to me.

I am a HUGE fan of liver. Gram per gram, liver is the most nutrient dense food on earth. It is truly a super food. It is also extremely lean and contains more protein and less fat then steak or ground beef.

The only thing about liver is that it is the organ that detoxifies toxins from your body. Because of that, you only want to eat the liver of a health animal. I would not feed liver from a regular grocery store to my worst enemy. Make sure to buy liver from a properly raised cow that was fed a diet of 100% grass.

That seems really odd to me. If you need more protein just thrown a shake in your diet. Liver is not something I eat but it can definitely be a healthy option.

Top Bottom