Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best workout for fast mass

Get the base lifts. And a few assist moves with some drop sets and supersets! Train your body min 1,5 times a week. Pref. 2-3 times

Work on dead lifts, squats, bench press, barbell curls, dips, pullups, ect... Those are the best type of lifts for pure mass then once you get a good base you can add in cable and dumbbell exercises and eat a lot of clean food and protein

Google G.V.T.(german volume training)...use mostly compound lifts for the exercises. It's for someone with some experience, because of the short rests start a bit light at first. Run it for a bout 4-6 weeks then change it up with some strength training.

Bench, squat, dl, ohp, rows, and pull ups. Do a push, pull , legs split utilizing those exercises and eat like a horse.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Squats, deads, dips, pull ups, oly lifts, sleep, eat, repeat.

Read the training vault, especially Dan John.

I'd add power cleans to the list, too. I think people neglect this exercise too often but I sort of see it as the upper body deadlift/squat equivalent

I'd add power cleans to the list, too. I think people neglect this exercise too often but I sort of see it as the upper body deadlift/squat equivalent

I feek the power clean is only useful for oly lifters and strongman competitors. It has a little explosive carryover to athletes, but not even close to a dl or sq. So therefore I never do them and wouldnt advise someone else to unless they competed in that event. Its a very technical lift that is often performed incorrectly, so I feel the carryover isnt worth the risk of injury.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom