Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best way to run prop?

hyp1 said:
it depends what else I'm running with it
most of the time I stack it with quite a few things,so e3d is ok for me but I'm also always running a lot of testosterone longer esters with it,otherwise I would recommend ed.

hey hyp, where u been? haven't seen you around a lot lately. What about running it in the beginning with some dbol for weeks 1 -5 to kick off a test cyp /deca cycle?

bsdgeek said:
hey hyp, where u been? haven't seen you around a lot lately. What about running it in the beginning with some Dianabol - methandrostenolone - for weeks 1 -5 to kick off a test testosterone cypionate /Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - cycle?
thats sounds yummy

bsdgeek said:
hey hyp, where u been? haven't seen you around a lot lately. What about running it in the beginning with some Dianabol - methandrostenolone - for weeks 1 -5 to kick off a test testosterone cypionate /Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - cycle?

hey bro,nice to see you again:)

bro I always USE PROPIONATE with every cycle I run...to kickstart the effects if nothing else precisely as you're saying.

to kickstart your cycle I recommend on using 50mgs of dianabol a day (25mgs pre workout,and 25mgs post workout for 5 to 6 weeks)stacked with 100mgs of propionate injected ed to eod,along with the cypionate and deca durabolin.

the effects will be very noticeable really quickly,and no waiting around at all which is always a plus.

best of luck to you:)

hyp1 said:

bro I always USE PROPIONATE with every cycle I run...to kickstart the effects if nothing else precisely as you're saying.

to kickstart your cycle I recommend on using 50mgs of dianabol a day (25mgs pre workout,and 25mgs post workout for 5 to 6 weeks)stacked with 100mgs of propionate injected ed to eod,along with the cypionate and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - durabolin.

the effects will be very noticeable really quickly,and no waiting around at all which is always a plus.

hyp what if i wnat to run test pro for my cycle not just a kickstart, can i still kickstart it by going 100 ed or 150 eod which wud yu recomend?

hyp1 said:

to kickstart your cycle I recommend on using 50mgs of dianabol a day (25mgs pre workout,and 25mgs post workout for 5 to 6 weeks)stacked with 100mgs of propionate injected ed to eod,along with the cypionate and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - durabolin.

thanks bro! that's just what i'll do, i'll go ahead and pin ed, that way it'll ramp up nice and smooth. caaan't wait!!!!! startin it late december!!

adpeterson33 said:
hyp what if i wnat to run test pro for my cycle not just a kickstart, can i still kickstart it by going 100 ed or 150 eod which wud yu recomend?

I would go with pinning 100mgs ed,to keep your blood labels more stable.

what else are you planning to run in your cycle bro?surely you don't wanna run prop alone,do you?I mean it's ok if you do,but damn there are so many other options can choose that can have a synergistic and rewarding effects

bsdgeek said:
thanks bro! that's just what i'll do, i'll go ahead and pin ed, that way it'll ramp up nice and smooth. caaan't wait!!!!! startin it late december!!

sounds great bro:)
keep me updated on how your cycle is going

hyp1 said:
I would go with pinning 100mgs ed,to keep your blood labels more stable.

what else are you planning to run in your cycle bro?surely you don't wanna run testosterone propionate alone,do you?I mean it's ok if you do,but damn there are so many other options can choose that can have a synergistic and rewarding effects
i plan on using var at the end of my 10 weeker at 75 mgs ed, and kick starting this cycle with 4 weeks of 25mg of dbol, and during cycle i may add either primo or masteron im unsure maybe winny depending on funds

Top Bottom