Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to pump up before hitting the stage?

this is one of those cant be answered because every one is different questions. i would suggest experimenting now. try some super light fast reps just to get the blood flowing then once you get there and even you can just do some fast flexing here and there to hold the pump. remember you can also play tricks with it like say your left quads where a little larger than your right you could do maybe 1 or 2 less reps on your left to help even them out. you can also use heat and ice to help the imbalances in small muscle groups.

Light weights and some reps to get all your upper body muscles warm and full. Don't overdo it and pump up super tight, unless it is a specifics muscle that needs to be a little more jacked to look good. ie. if your delts are lacking, I would get those super pumped to look more symmetrical and aesthitacally pleasing.. And do not pump up your legs.

Light weights and some reps to get all your upper body muscles warm and full. Don't overdo it and pump up super tight, unless it is a specifics muscle that needs to be a little more jacked to look good. ie. if your delts are lacking, I would get those super pumped to look more symmetrical and aesthitacally pleasing.. And do not pump up your legs.

This is important. The extra blood in your legs will blur the definition.

This is the same reason you don't do legs the last week pre-comp.

I find high reps and bodyweight stuff works well for me, for example, push ups, chin ups (if that is available), and isolation exercises.

For me

Go threw main poses a few times (front double bi e.t.c)
Couple sets Press Ups
Couple set rope pulls with another person to pump up the back (really good)
Elsta bands, few sets for delts and arms
No legs
Relax

No need to go to exhaustion as youll be nervous, tried and thirsty. this will only cause u stress.

rember to drink whilst u pump up!!

Top Bottom