Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best undershirt for wider shoulders, narrow waist?

I just ordered a Calvin Klein Pro Stretch (95% cotton and 5% Lycra). I will let everyone know how it goes. I also looked into George's Bond. They are at www.bond.com.

CK emailed me and stated that they no longer make that style. So I am looking again......

sacto said:
Anybody have experience with any of the Calvin Klien stuff that has either Lycra or Elasthane in them. They look like they might be the ticket.

thats all i ever wear for undershirts.....love em. i don't think i will ever go back to cotton ones again.

Update: Got my sample CK Pro-Stretch yesterday. So far, very impressed. Will wash them and see how they are then. This may be the ticket.

I too have this problem. I have found that fruit of the loom xk fit me great after thay have need washed and shrunk. A bit tight in the arms but it tapers in and looks pretty good by itself. Its their plain white cotton ones.

I like the CK and 2xist but I seem to shrink them too often. What I tried and it works is going to Sports Authority and buying the UnderArmour or Russell undershirts. They are plain white, no logos, and they keep me cool all day. I also wear a dress shirt everyday. They seem to be a little more "athletic cut". Im 6'1 220lbs 33 waist. My problem with CK was the the L was a belly shirt and the XL fit me like a pillowcase.. Good luck.

Top Bottom