Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best time to train. Morning or night?

I have to stick mine to the late afternoon for the simple fact that i have to be at work at 630 every morning. On contest prepe I'll throw in an hour or so of cardio at 4am with a decent breakfast 30min prior. that gives me 3-4 meals before weight training an 2-3 after with a decent (for me) amount of sleep. I say for me because ever since I was a kid I have only slept 6 hours a night. I've tried sleeping more but I just lay there wide awake and I'm not the type to waste my time laying in bed when I can be productive. On normal days when I'm not in contest prep Ill start my day around 5 which gives my 4 pre and 2-3 post meals. I've done it like this for about 2-3 years. Honestly never tried weight training at 4am but I feel I'd be completely drained!

4am is very excessive though, but
Good for you, is nice to hear. I tend to gym from 7am-8:15 which is a
Lot more
Manageable for me :)

I do cardio in the AM and weights in the PM around 2-3 pm. This allows me time to get a few meals in after w/o. I don't have any strength in the AM for heavy weights.

Top Bottom