Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best time to train. Morning or night?

i love training mid to late afternoon. this allows me to eat 3 meals before my workout and usally around 3 meals after the work out before bed

i'm an AM workout guy, usually 9:30-11:00 range... I work 2nd shift so it's pretty much my only option unless I would work out at 11pm after work, but that doesn't seem conducive to maximum effort...

i would like to see some studies done on workout times and results...

disadvatnage of AM workouts: I'm not a morning person, i love to sleep and stay in bed... getting up early enough to get a good amount of food into your system before hitting the gym

^^^ dont forget when you workout in the morning your body is coming off 8 hours of sleep and well rested. you can set PR's easier in the mornings.

I understand what u are saying but I honestly do not have the energy to be lifting early. I honestly need a good amount of food in me. Like I said, everyone is different. I'm at my strongest in the afternoon.

^^^ i lift after work most of the time. but i do the morning thing on weekends always.. i actually have more energy in the mornins on weekends then afternoons. weird but true.

i usually have some scrambled eggs, a couple millet pieces, and a sweet potato. great pre workout meal, won't fuck with your stomach.

I am a morning person so I usually wake around 3.45 eat a pre workout meal of oats and whey then hit the gym just after 5 with a few caffiene pills , but now that I am cutting its fasted cardio at 5 and weights at 6pm , just find I am shattered after a days work but has to be done

I'd say best in the am or early afternoon on the weekends..so that means you can eat and get all the proper nutrition in, instead of going to the gym at 9pm say an only get one or two meals in after a workout.

Top Bottom