Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best time to inject?

tripleV

I posted this on the AS board, but want to ask here also.

When do you think is the best time to inject yourself?
AM, Afternoon, PM? etc.
Empty stomach, food, drink, etc?

I know lots of water. Wipe first. Wack with brush (lol)
Slow.

I got a lot of people saying they like it after their training. What do you think?

BTW It's not for me, im not injecting anything.

I dont know if their is a correct time.....i prefered at one time, to do it an hour before workout. Kind of got my head mentally ready for the work ahead.

the best time for me...

hey girls...how are you? i just started 25mgs. of primo weekly(on my second week...done one shot already....i like doing it right out of the shower....i just have this cleanliness thing in the back of my mind...thats all..and i use betadine(sp.?)...they always use that in hospitals for iv's...must be a reason for that. oh well...just my .02 cents....keep training!!!!:)

Hi Pumpgirl....I posted a pic a long time ago, and wonderful Phem helped me block out my mug :) Since I am forever cycling, I need to get some new pics done. Maybe one of these lazy days . I am 5'9 and at 152 pounds now. After this current cycle, I am going to plan to get down to about 145.....feel a little better at that weight. I am enjoying seeing myself grow tho :)

wow!

look at you girl!!!! you look great! dont you just love muscle? i cant wait to update my site again with new pics from the cycle i'm on now....i hope everyone likes the new me(actually the old me...i look like i used to in the pics with the darker hair again...but those are on a different site)take care ann...youre a hottie...keep up the good work!!!
tw

Top Bottom