Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best supplement for aggression - sense of well being

Low dose of test will make you feel great with no pumps.

Unleashed will free up test, making you feel better too.

That's what I was concerned about too. What about Alcar?....I'm starting to think any Pre workout supplement isnt gonna work for me, I got think out side the box or something! Lol

i didnt comment because i didnt know the ingredients.. but almost all the preworkouts will give you pump..The good ones anyways

yes use a test booster like daa from ntbm or phytoserms-347 from ruthless supps for the slight aggression increase and use ALCAR fomr mr supps for mood enhancement and physical and mental energy..its a GREAT product

i didnt comment because i didnt know the ingredients.. but almost all the preworkouts will give you pump..The good ones anyways

yes use a test booster like daa from ntbm or phytoserms-347 from ruthless supps for the slight aggression increase and use ALCAR fomr mr supps for mood enhancement and physical and mental energy..its a GREAT product

Alright that sounds like my best bet right now!....I'll give that a shot. Thanks!

Low dose of test will make you feel great with no pumps.

Unleashed will free up test, making you feel better too.

I've actually used low dose test in the past with some success...I've been tempted to try it again! Lol. I just had to be super on point with my cardio and conditioning.

How does unleashed compare to hcgenerate?....I have a lot of experience with hcgenerate but not unleashed.

I've actually used low dose test in the past with some success...I've been tempted to try it again! Lol. I just had to be super on point with my cardio and conditioning.

How does unleashed compare to hcgenerate?....I have a lot of experience with hcgenerate but not unleashed.

Unleashed lowers SHBG. HCGenerate doesn't.

My vote is for 200mg test each week.

If I was to try the test route again....what would you recommend for the length of cycle? And Test E would be my best bet right?

But it the mean time...I'm gonna go ahead try the supplements and put some more time in on the bike to build up my base...and then give the test a shot!

Top Bottom