Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best supplement for aggression - sense of well being

Hey guys....I posted this same question by accident in the aas section. And also realized I wrote way to much for such a simple question! Lol...so I'll keep it as short and too the point.

So here's my question...I'm looking for a good supplement that gives you aggression/motivation and just a real sense of well being!....some added recovery would be great too. My only catch is it can't cause any pump!...as I'm a Competetive motocross racer and any added pump affect is the kryptonite of any moto racer. I've used aas cycle in the past to aid in injury rehab and always experience horrible arm pump untill its out of my system completely. I love how I feel while on a cycle but just can't utilize that when it comes to putting in my time on the bike. So I'm looking for a alternative supplement. I also have tried a sarms cycle and still experienced bad pumps. Although not a bad as aas but still enough to hinder my training.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Try n2kts it's creating I get a pump per say but only as in blood flow and only for time at gym stack it with 2 Caps of n2 amp

needtobuildmuscle.com

Use PIMP15 for 15% off

I swear by this stuff it's awesome.

Try n2kts it's creating I get a pump per say but only as in blood flow and only for time at gym stack it with 2 Caps of n2 amp

needtobuildmuscle.com

Use PIMP15 for 15% off

I swear by this stuff it's awesome.

Good call RR! The combo of N2KTS + N2 Amp = Pure Aggression! The addition of DAA is the testosterone I was mentioning, so this would be a winning combo for sure...but the Powerchews D-test are my favorite option for my DAA!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Hit up NTBM for some N2KTS. That's a great pre workout that increases focus.

Add in their DAA powder at 3g per day to the same shake and you'll get the added benefit of a great test booster!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Good call RR! The combo of N2KTS + N2 Amp = Pure Aggression! The addition of DAA is the testosterone I was mentioning, so this would be a winning combo for sure...but the Powerchews D-test are my favorite option for my DAA!

Op said he can not get any pumps due to him being a Competetive motocross racer unless i misunderstood his post.. these preworkouts would not work for him.He will get insane pumps from that combo

ps sorry if i misunderstood his post

the ndure doesnt give much of a pump,just improved endurance thats why i take it. I use that before wrestling and kickboxing and a different preworkout before I lift weights. As other people said daa would be okay to rotate in.

Op said he can not get any pumps due to him being a Competetive motocross racer unless i misunderstood his post.. these preworkouts would not work for him.He will get insane pumps from that combo

ps sorry if i misunderstood his post

My bad...just noticed.

@hurricane...your correct....I'm looking to stay far away from any added pumps!

Thank you everyone for all the suggestions. I'm thinking to try a good test booster, like the ultra male RX or phytoserms and stack it with Alcar or Ndure!....im hoping that combo will give me the results I'm looking for!

What do you guys think?

@hurricane...your correct....I'm looking to stay far away from any added pumps!

Thank you everyone for all the suggestions. I'm thinking to try a good test booster, like the ultra male RX or phytoserms and stack it with Alcar or Ndure!....im hoping that combo will give me the results I'm looking for!

What do you guys think?

NDure = arginine = pump

Top Bottom