Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best supplement for aggression - sense of well being

If I was to try the test route again....what would you recommend for the length of cycle? And Test E would be my best bet right?

But it the mean time...I'm gonna go ahead try the supplements and put some more time in on the bike to build up my base...and then give the test a shot!

Go with 250mg ew for as long as you want

@hurricane...your correct....I'm looking to stay far away from any added pumps!

Thank you everyone for all the suggestions. I'm thinking to try a good test booster, like the ultra male RX or phytoserms and stack it with Alcar or Ndure!....im hoping that combo will give me the results I'm looking for!

What do you guys think?

I only experiance a pump when lifting weights. I take daa and ntkts before w/o it wears off on me hours after. The pump is not that mean to me at all just gives me more aggression/energy.

Thats me tho

Unleashed lowers SHBG. HCGenerate doesn't.

My vote is for 200mg test each week.

Hcgenerate contains 3,4 Divanillytahydrofuran which lowers SHBG (well actually it binds to SHBG to free up test.)
Hcgenerate seems to be a really good combo of products to raise T and also free T. It's a lot more expensive than Unleashed however.

what is the rite dosage on NTKTs.?? im used to 3 scoops of jack3d.
Last night i did one scoop of each..pump felt amazing aftr workout. focus and agression during. Had a hard time fallin asleep even after taking 2 need to sleep capsules..

Sent from my SGH-T989D using EliteFitness

Vitamin d3 will help you feel good as well. For aggression drink 9 espressos 45 mins before workout ;)

Top Bottom