Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best oral for finisher

Eat clean do cardio and run liver protectant and any oral for 4 weeks should be safe bro. Do not drink and stay hydrated. Winny is an incredible oral. And halo is even more so. But halo made me very short tempered and irritable. Which I realized so backed off. 20 Mgs halo pre workout led to very fierce workouts.
20 halo am 20 pm lead to me being mr asshole and my wife asked me to stop so I did. That's why I choose winny.

The raws for halo are a little more than twice as much as primo raws. That's why. No one wants to deal with it and it has a niche market. Profitability is not that compared to cheaper AAS like test.

I do not think you've actually taken halo before. I've eaten 50mg preworkout, but really 30mg is a good dose for the grainy look.

I have taken IP halos in the past and I just finished a show and was taking halos. You can not get grainy just by taking halo, u need some letro, nolva, diet, sodium, and water manipulation the list goes on!

Top Bottom