Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best of luck to all of our contestants and?

I agree ,I believe in the effort all of you are putting forth and I am Donating Prizes out of my own pocket,so make me proud ,get out there and Kill That S**T!

This site just totally rocks. Its because of everybody on here that EF is the best BBing site in the entire internet.

Love the brother/sister hood here! So much info and dedication on everyone's part. And yes Arabian as well as all of the other mods and sponsors are awesome!

Just killed legs and am now tryin to figure out how I am going to drive home... Fuck!

Love the brother/sister hood here! So much info and dedication on everyone's part. And yes Arabian as well as all of the other mods and sponsors are awesome!

Just killed legs and am now tryin to figure out how I am going to drive home... Fuck!

I hope you have Cruise control, i made the mistake of last summer driving my jeep to the gym on leg day, Here i am sitting at the red light,holding the clutch in suddenly my leg starts to quiver,it got so bad that when the light turned green i barked the tires several times when the cam i had in it turned over,it's a 79 golden eagle 304 V8 290 Degree comepitition cam and a whole lot of other goodies!

Any way I don't mean to hijack this thread ,so lets keep things on topic, I just like showing off my baby!

Nice!

Top Bottom