Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best natural test booster?

Well, every ingredient has an anti e effect , so what is it?

It balances estrogen. In most cases, it will lower estrogen. However, if estrogen is very low, it can increase it within normal range.

It balances estrogen. In most cases, it will lower estrogen. However, if estrogen is very low, it can increase it within normal range.

True, Resveratrol will do that, as will Maca -- both of which are in BRIDGE. But for PCT purposes, most guys are concerned with elevated e.

True, Resveratrol will do that, as will Maca -- both of which are in BRIDGE. But for PCT purposes, most guys are concerned with elevated e.

Very true, but as a means of balancing estrogen Sustain will lower estrogen when it is elevated.

D Aspartic Acid is a very good legal and effective testosterone booster. Recent human studies suggest that 3 grams daily for 12 days will elevate testosterone up to 40% and LH up to 33%. The problem is that is testosterone increases there will always be the chance of aromatazation and especially if this happens this fast.

I would use DAA at 1.5g daily for 24 days then take a break and use some sort of PCT or do a 12 day cycle then do a mini PCT then cycle again.

I like this compound because there are human studies to back it up.

Last edited:
D Aspartic Acid is a very good legal and effective testosterone booster. Recent human studies suggest that 3 grams daily for 12 days will elevate testosterone up to 40% and LH up to 33%. The problem is that is testosterone increases there will always be the chance of aromatazation and especially if this happens this fast.

I would use DAA at 1.5g daily for 24 days then take a break and use some sort of PCT or do a 12 day cycle then do a mini PCT then cycle again.

I like this compound because there is human studies to back it up, also

You want asparic acid? Whole eggs.

Another reason BIG BLAST contains whole egg -- the only mass gainer to do so.

I like this compound because there are human studies to back it up.
FOR THE LAST TIME DAA DOES NOT REQUIRE PCT, just use an AI to control estrogen.

Top Bottom