Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best natural test booster?

FOR THE LAST TIME DAA DOES NOT REQUIRE PCT, just use an AI to control estrogen.

Guess I should use my words better, I did not mean that kind of PCT , I meant exactly what you said some type of estrogen and prolactin control supplement like L Dopa or DIM.

BTW, this DAA is the real deal..been using 3 grams for 4 days now and I can feel it.

Guess I should use my words better, I did not mean that kind of PCT , I meant exactly what you said some type of estrogen and prolactin control supplement like L Dopa or DIM.

BTW, this DAA is the real deal..been using 3 grams for 4 days now and I can feel it.
Definitely is, picking me up some more daa from Orbit next week if there is any available.:D

Dermacrine/Sustain Alpha for sure also ZMA Proucts,Trib in large quantities also 10 raw eggs per day sent my test levels way up.

How about HcGenerate/Unleased/DAA/Formastanzol. Does anyone think this would work good and if so how long of a cycle would you guys do. Is 8 weeks to long?

How about HcGenerate/Unleased/DAA/Formastanzol. Does anyone think this would work good and if so how long of a cycle would you guys do. Is 8 weeks to long?
That is fine, just only use 5 pumps of Forma, 8 weeks on followed by at least 4 weeks off.

Top Bottom