Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best mass gaining program for a hardgainer

bentleychris23

hi, i've been informed that 5x5 is good for gaining mass, but then others have said its more of a powerlifter program. i'm in this mainly to look good, and might want to go with a bodybuilders routine. i also have a crazy metabolism. i've been working out with a 5 day split and eating a ton, but realized i'm probably working out too much (1.5 hour workouts M-F) and burning too many calories to gain weight. What program would you recommend? i think i would like to switch to 3 days a week to give myself more time to grow.

Hey bro could you provide stats plz? Age, weight, height, cals per day? protein per day? etc?

not eating enough. eat 5k a day 400 grams of protein. workout 3 to 4 times a business week

i'd still say go with a 5x5 routine-madcows, SL, watever. Size comes with strength. That with a solid diet, good rest, and you should be seeing results.

not eating enough. eat 5k a day 400 grams of protein. workout 3 to 4 times a business week

thats way too much imo. He doesnt need that much proteins if hes only 155lbs. And he doesnt need 5k cals either unless he is extremly active or unless he works full time at a very physically demanding job on top of his workouts.

I would say 4k cals max and around 250 grams of proteins would be perfect

just my honest opinion though

^^^Wrong bro^^^^
If you wanna be big then you have to eat like you already are big.
You are welcome to you opine and Im not saying that your not. Im just saying that I disagree.

thats way too much imo. He doesnt need that much proteins if hes only 155lbs. And he doesnt need 5k cals either unless he is extremly active or unless he works full time at a very physically demanding job on top of his workouts.

I would say 4k cals max and around 250 grams of proteins would be perfect

just my honest opinion though

This is true. Although it doesn't hurt to eat more. But this is the minimum imo.

sigh.... you guys can think what you want but in the end youll be smaller than someone eating 5k cals a day and 400g of protein....

if you see it, you eat it. i'd go with that concept lol.. mcd's, fried chicken.. anything.. milk all day..

Top Bottom