Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best gear for wrestling?

uou

Banned
ok, wrestling season is approaching, and i need some type of gear that will help me get the stamina, endurance, or knock up some weight, for going a full 6 minutes wrestling hard... can anyone seriously help me out on this???

Amaf, I am trying to resist the temptation......:mad:

I dont know about endurance and speed and shit like that, but maybe some anavar or winny will be in your best interest if you are looking for a few pounds.

Amaf,

Aren't you already on a cycle or something?

Hard work on the mat is the best cycle for wrestling for you!

Besides, why would you want to increase weight before wrestling season?

Best gear for wrestling is something that will make you strong but not add too much weight. Winstrol, Fina, something along those lines.

Dont know- never tried to wrestle gear. I assume that you are talking about TOM CRUISE type wrestling. If I were you i would try test. You could get all oily and hot rolling around in all that oil. I would steer clear of Ref-b as it smells kinda bad. Wait, I got it, get some sten amps! The flowery smell might turn on your wrestling opponents (clients). Hopefully you can make enough money wrestling to fund your next cycle of Flinstones, Sobe, and Geritol.

i went from 145, to 152.. i'm trying to hit around 170 before wrestling season, because i like to go against people heavier, seems easier for me. like they say summer wrestlers, make winter wrestlers, but i worked all summer, and had no time to join a camp. so.. i'm out of shape in cardio, and i need to get a gear, that will get me going better.

uou said:
i went from 145, to 152.. i'm trying to hit around 170 before wrestling season, because i like to go against people heavier, seems easier for me. like they say summer wrestlers, make winter wrestlers, but i worked all summer, and had no time to join a camp. so.. i'm out of shape in cardio, and i need to get a gear, that will get me going better.

Sorry dude, there is no gear that will help you get into cardiovascular shape. That's all on you.

Clen and anavar. One of my friend is a wrestler and is doing this. Seems like is getting pretty good results.

A test/equ/winny has helped me with my explosive strength and endurance in rugby. Maybe this will help you in wrestling. The stack increased my hematocrit ratio--so my endurance shot up.

in practice i never wrestle the people in my class, because they have no work at all for me, which makes it hard to get better.. so i jump in heavier weight classes, and either beat the shit out of the person, or get a beating and learn from it.

Top Bottom