Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best gear for getting leaner and faster?

I always thought Ben was mainly into HGH---hmmm...guess I dont know shit.....

Anyways bro,
your main problem here, first and foremost, is you need to get rid of all that water that your holding----Arimidex could definitely help with that......second thing, if you havent already is getting your bodyfat to around the 5% area----clen, t3, even primo, anavar could help----but the most important thing is DIET--then Training, cardio---then REST---then additives...........

Good Luck bro.....

I'm in the same boat as you bro...I need to keep running at this upcoming school i'm going to....you know how P.T. goes during a school...i've been asking around and i've heard many advocate winny...but more people vote for the Var. So i'm going to do both.....keeping the Var around 60mg ED while taking a light dose of winny...perhaps 25mg ED...that should keep me solid....not looking to gain weight or anything...shed a little fat...but keep maintain my run time while keeping my muscle.

if you are talking about ben johnson he tested positive for winstrol and very high testosterone, whoever sold him his so called growth hormone gave him test, that is what happened

If I remember well, pure stanazolol was found in Johnson's urine. Normally they should have found metabolites of stan, not the pure hormone.
According to Johnson's trainer, Charlie Francis, he was used as a scapegoat. Francis admitted giving Furazabol to Ben Johnson -- but nerver winstrol.

Ask Ben Johnson the sprinter..No one ran the 100m dash faster!

Maurice Green uses Anavar... =P

Na seriously though... I HATE Winny.. imparing pumps... sore joints... inflamed ligaments... Anavar Would be a good bet to increase strength(Explosive strength=Speed) without size...

if you are talking about ben johnson he tested positive for winstrol and very high testosterone, whoever sold him his so called growth hormone gave him test, that is what happened

Ya that is 100% correct... anyways bro if you are looking to not gain size its all about your training... Go anavar/primo or another non-bulking drug but the main factor is how you train... Train explosively, plyos, resistance running, cleans, etc... They will all increase your speed without putting on mass... It sounds like ur carrying too much BF and you should run a couple months of clen 2weekon/2week off... Worked wonders for me... Lost 14lbs fat and 1.4 lbs muscle in 8 weeks.

ANAVAR without a Doubt. I used it when I played Football and it is great for cutting off second(s) on your 40 time, plus it will increase your indurance. Trust me ANAVAR

Top Bottom