Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best gear for getting leaner and faster?

riverrock said:
In fairness to Ben, he was made a scapegoat for the failure of the Doping Commission to do anything about something that everyone was at. They needed a high profile hit to prove that they were doing a "good job". Truth was that no matter who won the 100 meter sprint that day, he was going down.

Im not poking fun at him, I love the guy. He was so friggin ripped and shredded and unbelievably fast. I think we was using Stanazolol and possibly suspension. I cant remember..

I know Winny can enhance performance, but it can also give you shin splints, or the felling of shin splints. Tren might be a better choice as thius will add strength, hardness, and may even vburn off a lil extra BF. Only problem is it's better to stack it with test to avoid libido and hard-on fatalties.

slyder190 said:
I know Winny can enhance performance, but it can also give you shin splints, or the felling of shin splints. Tren might be a better choice as thius will add strength, hardness, and may even vburn off a lil extra BF. Only problem is it's better to stack it with test to avoid libido and hard-on fatalties.

I love tren, but dont use it anymore. My girlfriend wasnt too happy last time I used it. My sex life is way more important..

Mookie said:
My choice would be anavar have use it for boxing with great results. Never tried winny a friend used winny for a match and said it bother his joints was having elbow and knee problems so I stayed away from it.
exactly imo winny is nuts for a contact athlete because it cripples my joints, there is a reason that roy jones jr. and other boxers swear by anavar, it makes your joints and tendons stronger and also suppresses the appetite allowing growth on low calories. meaning you can stay at the same weight and still get much stronger and muscular. var all the way for an athlete, add some primo your money :p

I FUCKING HATE WINNY, i feel like a 89 year old man on that shit, my shoulders and elbows hurt so fuckin bad i can barely workout.

I've heard that a low dose of deca (200mg EOW) is therapeutic for joint pain associated with winny. in fact that's what i'm going to do if my joints start bothering me in this sust/winny cycle, just add a tiny bit of deca to soothe the joints.

Tren can diminish your cardiovascular endurance. Not a good recommendation for speed. Winny is the answer here. It elevates nitrogen retention even with calorie restriction. And yes, it directly burns fat as a result of raising the body temerature. I don't know why people still don't understand this well known and visually obvious fact. Winstrol burns fat, period. Even better if you eat clean.

The true problem with winny is it can compromise the overal tensile stregth of your tendons, so a tear is much more likely. A small dose of Deca is the answer there.

Anavar is also a great choice here. Personally I would use the anavar, even though I think it is slightly less effective mg for mg. The sides are less severe.

Stay away from test, D-bol, tren, EQ, etc. Use winny or var.

One other thing comes to mind now that I think about it. Depending on your overall health and the length you are gonna run this, halotestin might be worth considering. Just don't mix it with any other 17aa, and don't take it longer than a month.

Top Bottom