Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best food to eat to gain weight

chaos13

i joined a new gym and they are having a body transformation contest. my pre-picture is on wednesday and i am trying to look as "unfit" as possible. i have increased my water and salt intake to look bloated. are they any other tricks you guys have to help me look even more out of shape?

thanks

Throw a couple bags a doritos in there to dip in the butter and wash it down with a two liter of mountain dew and a bucket of fried chicken and your good to go lmao

The mt dew has too much caffein which might cause you to burn calories. Just melt the butter and drink it while you dip the doritos in the crisco. And make sure you eat all the chicken skin.

RD

The mt dew has too much caffein which might cause you to burn calories. Just melt the butter and drink it while you dip the doritos in the crisco. And make sure you eat all the chicken skin.

RD
lol eat like that and you'll be on the biggest loser in a month :chomp:

Salt and carbs. Carbs and salt. Both make you retain water. Eat three well salted birthday cakes a day. And don't get too carried away with the water intake or your body will piss out all that wonderful bloaty salt you are trying to keep in.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZDv9pgHp8Q

That's all I can say.

I can't post links yet so you can finish the webpage with the www

=P

Top Bottom