Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best combo for Girlfriend??advice please

excellent postSassy69....

can we have that on hand in to copy and past - maybe in the smilies section...;)

The prob is getting the same question with the expectation that everyone is going to post the same thing every time. Nope. Kinda like "Can I drink winny?" But you can't slam the guys for at least being aware of a difference -- they just don't know the specific differences.

But frankly I went thru the same thing -- it was a b/f who got me into the serious stuff and I couldn't find more info on "Can you drink winny?" even after searching for quite a while. And the b/f said there was no problem with it. So it is very common and I completely commend the guys who do ask the question here. Soooooo I guess we need a good way to address this so it doesn't come across as "Ahhh shit, not this again-- -go search."

Anyway, just my thought -- I think a sticky to that affect might be appropriate....

:D

I will second Sassy's motion. Feel kind of bad for them, fact is they are trying to help.....and are at least interested enough in their partners well being to come and ask.

Top Bottom