Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan: could you please recommend sarms

jcdc71

MVP
EF VIP
Hi Dylan, Since you are the expert on sarms i was wondering your feedback, recommendation for sarms. For the last 6 weeks i have been taking Sarms1 GW ( 20 split daily) and S4 (75 split daily) with HcGenerate ( 5 caps daily) and Test stack no 17 ( 3 caps daily).

Background: I have had several test. E cycles cooupled with anavar with TRT before and after those blast rounds. Im 43 yo. Started first test. cycle at 37 yo. I had no problems with gaining muscle mass in the past ( I initally started at 37 at weight of 190, heaight 5'11" with approx 15% bodyfat and was up to 230 with bodyfat of 20%). I got to a point however where i was fatigued with carrying so much extra weight and wanted a more aesthetic, lean look. Since getting on Gw and S4 i have dropped 17 pounds (from 212 to 195 ) and am at approx 11% bf. I am thrilled with these results so far and feel great. At this point i have mixed feelings on going back on low does HRT 150/week after sarms. Im loving the no bloat, dry look without having exogenous test. in my system. However, the decrease in sex drive has not been the most codusive thing to my relationship. Goals are to lower fat % further to approx 7-9% while trying to maintain as much lean tissue as possible

My two questions are:
1) Where do you think i should go from here? I have thought about incorporating Oxandrovar for weeks 7-12 with the finshing touches of GW and S4 rest of the 12 weeks and after those 12 weeks start osta for weeks of 13-16. At which point i would start a low dose test run of 150 mg/week combined with 6 weeks of either anavar or tbol. My concern is of the dht ( i havent been really prone to hair line troubles but dont want to risk it). So would the Oxandrovar run from weeks 7-12 and the tbol from weeks 17 - 22 be too close together?

2) My second question is how and when should i start to run liquidex? I understand everyone is different in regard to their susceptibility for estrogen sides and a precise amount may need to be altered. I particualarly have some confusion over this because it was recommended from you to another member that he start 2 ml daily liquidex on his sarms GW and S4 ( no oxandrovar until week 7 and no osta until week 13), please see his recommendations below...

"1-14 GW 20mg a day split am & pm
1-12 S4 50mg a day split 4-6hrs apart
1-12 liquidex 1ml am 1ml pm
1-14 yohimflame
5-12 HCG ES 3am & 2pm
1-12 N2G 4 caps am then 3 caps pm
7-12 Oxandrovar 1 cap am 1 cap bm bumping to 3 wk 10

SARMS from S1 and rest of gear from N2BM

PCT 13-16
clomid 50/50/25/25
Phytoserms
HCG
aromasin
osta"

Thank you for your continual valuable and informative input on these boards. I apprecaite any thoughts, input you may have for me

Last edited:
Hi Dylan, Since you are the expert on sarms i was wondering your feedback, recommendation for sarms. For the last 6 weeks i have been taking Sarms1 GW ( 20 split daily) and S4 (75 split daily) with HcGenerate ( 5 caps daily) and Test stack no 17 ( 3 caps daily).

Background: I have had several test. E cycles cooupled with anavar with TRT before and after those blast rounds. Im 43 yo. Started first test. cycle at 37 yo. I had no problems with gaining muscle mass in the past ( I initally started at 37 at weight of 190, heaight 5'11" with approx 15% bodyfat and was up to 230 with bodyfat of 20%). I got to a point however where i was fatigued with carrying so much extra weight and wanted a more aesthetic, lean look. Since getting on Gw and S4 i have dropped 17 pounds (from 212 to 195 ) and am at approx 11% bf. I am thrilled with these results so far and feel great. At this point i have mixed feelings on going back on low does HRT 150/week after sarms. Im loving the no bloat, dry look without having exogenous test. in my system. However, the decrease in sex drive has not been the most codusive thing to my relationship. Goals are to lower fat % further to approx 7-9% while trying to maintain as much lean tissue as possible

My two questions are:
1) Where do you think i should go from here? I have thought about incorporating Oxandrovar for weeks 7-12 with the finshing touches of GW and S4 rest of the 12 weeks and after those 12 weeks start osta for weeks of 13-16. At which point i would start a low dose test run of 150 mg/week combined with 6 weeks of either anavar or tbol. My concern is of the dht ( i havent been really prone to hair line troubles but dont want to risk it). So would the Oxandrovar run from weeks 7-12 and the tbol from weeks 17 - 22 be too close together?

2) My second question is how and when should i start to run liquidex? I understand everyone is different in regard to their susceptibility for estrogen sides and a precise amount may need to be altered. I particualarly have some confusion over this because it was recommended from you to another member that he start 2 ml daily liquidex on his sarms GW and S4 ( no oxandrovar until week 7 and no osta until week 13), please see his recommendations below...

"1-14 GW 20mg a day split am & pm
1-12 S4 50mg a day split 4-6hrs apart
1-12 liquidex 1ml am 1ml pm
1-14 yohimflame
5-12 HCG ES 3am & 2pm
1-12 N2G 4 caps am then 3 caps pm
7-12 Oxandrovar 1 cap am 1 cap bm bumping to 3 wk 10

SARMS from S1 and rest of gear from N2BM

PCT 13-16
clomid 50/50/25/25
Phytoserms
HCG
aromasin
osta"

Thank you for your continual valuable and informative input on these boards. I apprecaite any thoughts, input you may have for me

you can add oxandrovar weeks 7-12 but after that, it makes no senses to run anavar or tbol after... just forget all of that altogether... if your on trt and want to continue, then there is no need for pct... what you COULD do is finish out your cycle with oxandrovar, s4 and gw... continue trt and run lgd-4033 and proviron for 8-12 weeks and then jump back on the sarms triple stack... as long as your taking 4 weeks off each sarm before you run them again, your good....

now if you want to drop trt, then finish your cycle, run pct and then take 4 weeks off and run the triple stack...

as far as liquidex goes... you can start it anytime because it has other benefits besides just acting as an ai... NOW, if you don't have any sort of symptoms whatsoever, then run dspark instead...

Top Bottom