Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best combo for Girlfriend??advice please

nellyd

Hi Guys & Gals,
My girlfriend is about to start her first course to help with toning up and getting rid of some bodyfat. I was gonna start her with winny & anavar/or prima tabs? Which would you recommend at what doses, bearing in mind she is 5'1 and weight114lbs. with approx 12-14% bf? Also to go with this, would you say to use just clen, or E.C.A, or a combination of the two, swapped every two weeks?

Any ladies with experience of the above, please feel free to let me know your thoughts.
Thanx
Neil (on behalf of Emma):freak: :bigkiss:

im sorry but y can't emma post??? I find it very annoying women can not post...instead someone else does it for em.....first of all read and learn......tons of info on stuff you are looking for.....maybe ask emma to read and get educated???????

Thanx for the links, but ive searched a lot of the posts, and read war's thoughts on these, but as ive said in my original question, im looking for ladies who have actual experience, and not not just an informative read about the subject. Its all good and well people posting things they've read and what the experts think...but at the end of the day, its real experience that matters most....right?

Thanx again...

:(

:redhot:

Please you have too much to learn before even thinking of giving your girl any AAS. Let alone not knowing what they are and what they do to a woman.

Do not recommend anything to her until you have researched. What is her diet, training etc like? Has she first tried hard work? And if she just wants to shed bf, don't use steroids, that's not their purpose!!!!

Come on now...

No, Not really nelly, everybodies body is different. Dont go by what another girl says, Heck, if I did that, I might have started off at 50mg of winstrol a day, or maybe 20mg a day, because I have seen both of those on here, instead, I started off at 2mg a day and ended up going all the way up to 4mg for 5 months, In that very low dosage that people said I wouldn't gain from, Today I weighed in at 144 lbs, started off at 123lbs. So what 1 person might say, will affect your, well not yours, the girls body different. She needs to READ and RESEARCH, not just what tom, dick and harry, or sussie, vagina, and smoothy says. READ and learn about it, its VERY important she knows what she is getting into. READ READ READ :) :) :)

Thanx brickgrl, appreciated advice. When it comes to my own body, i know what i can and cant get away with using, but learning how these drugs effect a womans body is something which has never crossed my mind until last week when my girlfriend mentioned trying them, after reading about a course one of the american gals had done on here. I'll tell here to stick to what shes doing for now, until she learns for herself what'll be right (if needed) for her.

Cheers chapesses....

nellyd -

If you do some searches on winny, anavar, women, primo you will find ALOT of info and alot of recorded experiences. Basically almost everything you know about AS as far as your own experience is almost moot when you apply it to a woman's body. The same basic rules apply to begin w/:

1) Does she have a good, disciplined diet & training regimen already. If she just started using the the 10 lb dumbbells and knows what protein mix is, wait a year or two before even considering AS. If the basic discipline isn't there, the AS is a waste of $.

2) What are her goals? "Toning up and losing some bodyfat" can be done with a clean diet, hard training and cardio. Additionally some AS such as winny may actually just create bloat.

3) Are her goals realistic? Nobody is going to look like Timea Majorova without years of training. Additionally, bodyfat is a more relavent measure than the scale - lots of women just want to "fit in a smaller size"

4) Is your girlfriend understanding the above? There are many alternatives to putting the chemicals and many variables to how the chemicals can affect each individual woman. Is she willing to spend the time to understand what she is putting in her body?

Now that you've (or more importantly she has)considered the above, understand the doses and side effects of AS for women-

- Winny might cause her menstrual cycle to stop.
- Winny can lower her voice
- Only do one on a first cycle, no stacking, to see how she reacts to one variable first.
- AS won't necessarily make her lose bodyfat - its not a thermogenic.
- Steroids will affect childbirth so pay extra attention to that while on AS and also for a good period (like 6+ months) afterwards

The thing is, at least once a week a guy will come on this board and ask the same question that you did. Consider how much time you spent learning about AS, doses, etc. and then throw in biological interaction with hormones and realize that one post will not give you all the answers you need. Even more important is that this stuff is going into her body, so SHE needs to understand the consequences and results and make sure that these are the things she truly is looking for and is also willing to experiment to see if those results will come as expected. For the small amount of actual medical (not anecdotal) info on men and AS, there is even less of it for women and the consequences are greater. That's why you got the answers you got. Not meant to attack, simply to highlight the importance of truly understanding it all.

Check the threads listed in the earlier post, and then spend lots of more time perusing the other threads on this board. You will probably find about 95% of your questions addressed in one form or another...

Good luck and please get your g/f in here to research herself as well!

Top Bottom