Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Body Cleanse!!

I'm curious too. Really interesting in doing a good detox/cleanse before getting back into a stricter diet and routine.

I did an Isagenix cleanse last year. You can read up on it if you goggle them, but it's basically a 9 day cleanse and the kit comes with everything you need. You have so many days that allow you a shake, meal, then shake, and then so many days where you're only allowed the shake and 'snacks' provided (they are like chalky wafers).

A co-worker and I did the cleanse together. He had very nice results and I found it really hard not being able to eat. In fact, I felt like I was going to faint one day. However, I was still training and you probably shouldn't while you are doing such a cleanse. I did loose inches and a total of 8lbs.

I think that it does make you more aware of what you put into your body after you're finished, but that awareness doesn't last for ever and it doesn't take long to get back into your old habits. If you're concerned about cleansing your liver, kidneys or colon, than by all means find one suitable for you. If you are doing it for weight loss I think a good diet will get you the results you want and allow you to keep them :)

Cangal I looked up the website for Isagenix, did you spend a lot of money on it? Seems really expensive?

Hey Cherry, I think I paid like $180.

If you are looking to do it cheaper there are loads of ideas online. How long did you want to cleanse for, and what is your goal with it?

Top Bottom