Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best abbs going around

Iv got a natural 6 pack and I want to know how to get them to stick out more. Not body building abbs more like model abbs I was going for

I can feel a 8 pack just hard to loose that lower belly button fat I'm like 13% bf just to let yous know

Do from what I have learnt I should do high rep weight abb work outs like leg raises crunches and roman twists

#1 is to get them exposed all the way... No matter how big, you can't see all of them if there's any fat on there. I'll tell you from experience, that if you're trying to be big and have a sharp cut sixpack at the same time, it's hard to do. I did it, but it took me 20+ years of farting around with different calorie intake of various mixtures of protein and carbs, and fine-tuning my heavy lifting vs. aerobic workouts. I think the best thing for motivation is to get down to a body fat level where you can see your abs WITH veins ontop, then you know what you're working with. They might already be fine as-is, once you see them fully exposed. The veins popping out are the marker for when the body fat layer is down to the very minimum.

If you are already down below 7 or 8 %, and you want bigger bricks, then definitely more weight/low reps. The only thing is, and I know and respect the opinion of other lifters who will debate me on this, but I think you can also go too heavy and wind up with the whole abdominal wall sticking out if you get the abs too thick. Bottom line is that you have to experiment with your own body and your metabolism, and you will eventually get it the way you want it. If I did at 40+, anybody can.

Charles

#1 is to get them exposed all the way... No matter how big, you can't see all of them if there's any fat on there. I'll tell you from experience, that if you're trying to be big and have a sharp cut sixpack at the same time, it's hard to do. I did it, but it took me 20+ years of farting around with different calorie intake of various mixtures of protein and carbs, and fine-tuning my heavy lifting vs. aerobic workouts. Charles

yup. this is what i've noticed as well. when i was an endurance runner and was 6-7% bf i was a genius for having a 6 pack. it was easy to do. but now at 13% bf and bulked up and strong its not so easy

the very few guys that are both bulky/strong as hell AND have a 6pack and are under 9% bf I have the highest respect for. it also helps to work in a field where you are burning calories throughout the day and not doing what i do and sit on my ass all day. when i worked stacking boxes in 100 degree weather i had an easy time mantaining a low bf.

Thanks guys for your help I'll give it a go and let yous know how it goes

So I understand, I'll do done cardio to burn the fat layer off. Do weighted high rep workouts and eat clean.

Any routines that yous know are good for the whole abbs area that I'm talking about.

Does anyone have a good abb routine?
I'm currently doing prone bridges
Leg raises crunches and roman twist

Top Bottom