Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bench press PR 255x1

strangebrew

raw unassisted... I tried 265 and missed, since I have no spotter I had to roll it over my crotch area. One thing I noticed is that I need to work on my leg drive, I dont think I had any arch either. I also warmed up way too much, otherwise I think I could have gotten the 265.

strangebrew said:
raw unassisted... I tried 265 and missed, since I have no spotter I had to roll it over my crotch area. One thing I noticed is that I need to work on my leg drive, I dont think I had any arch either. I also warmed up way too much, otherwise I think I could have gotten the 265.

Congrats! You will do 265 next time bro.

strangebrew said:

awesome work brotha..let me know what your warmup attempts were prior to your 255x1. i maybe able to help. tb

Good job! I hope to hit a bench PR on Friday... (if I do try to max out rather than my typical 5x5)

Top Bottom