Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

benadryl with topical clen aka "clenviscerate" ??

Ozzie87

Banned
Platinum
i will be running clenviscerate 2 - 2.5 days ON / 2 - 1.5 days OFF in 4 day cycles.

moderate carb refeeding every 4th day to prevent any muscle loss and keep strength,size and my metabolism/fat burning up.

60 mins moderate intensity SS cardio and caloric deficit for days 1, 2 and 3.

im on cycle also.

im only using it on chest area until im happy with the results there, as i have very stubbern fat around the lower/outer pecs which is the reason i shelled out for this stuff, its basically "pseudo-gyno" from high E levels a few years ago and it needs to go before i even think about putting on more LBM.

will benadryl help me make the most of the topical clen?

how often and when should i take it? every night? every other night?

i cant find any info for using it with topical clen in bursts like this.

Benadryl will help refresh the receptors and keep things running smooth however caution should be taken as People may wonder.... some have tried EVIS straight up vs Evis + Clen and its like comparing a bicycle to a drag car.... both will do the job but the drag will get u there way faster

the difference is pretty amazing..... your fat cells literally FRY all day..and u feel the burn. JUST DONT USE TOO MUCH CLEN... or u will be jumping in the closest pool to put out the fat burn fire.

Top Bottom