Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ben White is Such a Faggot....

that whole thing was nothing more than a staged hype to promote the contest. ifbb is a soap opera.

I get tired of listening to BB'ers talk about how much they bench. Who cares, you guys arent powerlifters.

I get tired of listening to BB'ers talk about how much they bench. Who cares, you guys arent powerlifters.

so you dont think its rediculous than in Jay Cutler's latest back video his working set of deadlifts is with 315 for 8 reps?

so you dont think its rediculous than in Jay Cutler's latest back video his working set of deadlifts is with 315 for 8 reps?
Not at all. How much weight you lift means nothing as a pro bodybuilder. If he got where he is by lifting 10 lbs dumbbells then good for him.

some people are into both sports. i am big on size through strength. my focus was always on getting stronger. the size come through gear and food.

Ben is more cocky than anything and puts on a show for everyone for the attention.

hence the reason I dont like him lol

he doesnt seem to do really well in either sports, never seen him place high in a big BBing contest and never heard of him in powerlifting either, if I remember I think he said in that video that he deadlifts like 600 lol

Top Bottom