Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

belt or no belt?

I wear a belt for everything. Swiss ball crunches, pilates, curls, smith machine powercleans, you name it and I belt up. Wraps and straps too. You can never wear too much supportive equipment imo. I wear squat briefs when i mow the lawn. The carry-over is unreal :)

I wear a belt for everything. Swiss ball crunches, pilates, curls, smith machine powercleans, you name it and I belt up. Wraps and straps too. You can never wear too much supportive equipment imo. I wear squat briefs when i mow the lawn. The carry-over is unreal :)

lol @ smith machine powercleans and briefs for lawn mowing :lmao:

No belt ever. Why use a belt for a 585 dead if you didn't use it for the 545, 495, 425, 365, 315... warmup sets?

i disagree under one term...
in competition, if used properly, a slight ammount of leverage can be gained, although not really usefull to most (or necessary)
In competition i will use whatever i can to get the most out of my pull...

I can't wait until we work out together.

Let's just make sure its at a Gold's Gym or 24 Hour Fitness.

B-

Top Bottom